17-You Get Amnesia

Luke's P.O.V:

I'm at band practice when I get a call... Y/N got into a car accident. I immediately go to the hospital. I'm freaking out. I don't know where she is. I just need to see her and know she's alright. I couldn't help but cry. I hate crying in public but I had too. I sit with her parents and we comfort each other. I was a mess. I had to know she was okay. Her parents talked to the doctor. I continued to sit in the waiting room eagerly waiting for some kind of news. Her parents came back to me with sad eyes. "What happened?!? Is she okay?!?" I practically scream. "Well...she has amnesia," her mother tells me. "She's forgot everything that has happened in the past few years," her dad adds. I fall to the floor, crying even harder then before. This means she probably won't remember our relationship. "Would you like to see her?" Asks the doctor a few hours later. Her parents have finished talking to her. I walk in. She still knows who I am because we've been friends since we were kids. "Luke?" She asks sounding weak. "H-hi." I mumble. "What's going on? Please tell me? I'm so confused? I don't remember anything...please..." My heart broke seeing her so confused and sad. She started to cry. "Don't cry Y/N. I promise everything will make sense soon." I tell her. "Please." She begs. The doctor comes into the room and takes me away. "LUKE!!!" She screams. I could hear her voice echo through the hallway.

It's been a few months now since the accident. She has started to get a few memories back but she doesn't remember dating me...which broke my heart. Today she asked me to come over to her place so of course I said yes. "Luke..." She pauses. "Wh...what's this?" She holds up the polaroid photo of us kissing, that we took on our second date. "Did we go out...before the accident?" She asks. I broke down, I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Ye...yes..." I cry. She wraps her arms around me. "Could we try again?" She asks with a blush. "Of course Y/N!" I say planting a soft kiss on her forehead.