57-you meet his girlfriend (3)

A/N: three different people asked for a part three so here you are<3 Glad you're all enjoying! -Kat

You jumped into a cab and drive away from the restaurant. You couldn't hold it inside anymore, you just cried. Tears rolled down your face which caused your makeup to smudge all over the place. You sobbed quietly in the back seat until he stopped at your house.

You run up your driveway and unlock your front door. You stumble about two steps inside until collapsing to the floor and continuing to cry some more. Once you got yourself somewhat together, you closed the door and walked up to your bedroom.

You pulled out your phone from your back pocket and see that you had 12 missed calls and 30 text messages all from Luke. He left multiple voice mails saying how sorry he was and how he wished tonight could have went differently but you deleted most of them without listening.

You were absolutely exhausted from the awful night you just experienced and all you wanted to do was go to sleep. You hoped and prayed that the next morning would be better and that you would just forget about this.

[Two Days Later]

You get a rapid knock at your door which wakes you up from a deep sleep. You look at the clock which reads '2am' on it. You sigh and stroll downstairs and open the door hesitantly. You see a red eyed Luke staring down at you with tears rolling down his cheeks. He was completely soaked from standing out in the rain.

"Aw Luke," you coo at him as you pull him into your house by his sweatshirt sleeve. He stands quietly at the door while you fetch him a towel to dry off with. You return and pass him the cloth and he starts to dry off. "I'll get you some dry clothes," you tell him as you rush upstairs to find one of his Nirvana shirts and sweatpants that he has left here over the years.

"Thank you," he says gratefully as you give him the change of clothes. He walks into your bathroom and you wait out on the couch for your best friend to return.

It was almost like you completely forgot about what happened the other night. All you wanted to do right now was make sure he was okay and comfort him if he was not.

He comes into the room and sits next to you with his head rested on your shoulder. "Can you tell me what happened?" He removes his head from your shoulder and wipes away a couple tears before staring down at the ground.

"She broke up with," he sniffs. I look at Luke with empathy written all over my face.

"When did she do this?" I question.

"Last night. After you left the restaurant, I started freaking out and getting upset. I wanted to talk to you and apologize and I had to make sure things were okay between us. Ariana started to get pissed I guess and she told me that I could only have one girl in my life-"

"She made you choose between us?" I interrupt.

Luke nods. "I tried to compromise with her but she wasn't going to give in. I told her I couldn't let you go since we've been my best friend for years and I honestly couldn't see my life without you. And after 6 months of dating, it honestly meant nothing to her since she broke up with me just like that without a problem," he tells me.

"Luke you honestly deserve the world and you need to find someone who understands that you are not just like any other guy. You're special and amazing and perfect. You deserve the best girl on earth," I say.

"I think I found her," he stares straight at me.

A/N: if I made this story into a fanfic would you guys read it?