45-Jet Black Heart

So as you probably all know, 5sos recently put out a brand new song titled 'Jet Black Heart'. If you don't know what I'm taking about, drop whatever you're doing and listen to this song because it is truly incredible! Anyway, I thought I would make a quick Luke Imagine out of this event! Enjoy! -Kat😸

"Baby, are you really going to make me wait until 12am to hear your new song? I'm your girlfriend shouldn't I get to hear it early?" You plead. But your boyfriend just wouldn't budge. Basically his band is releasing a new song called 'Jet Black Heart' tonight at 12am. But you being the impatient fangirl you are, you couldn't wait that long! "I'm sorry but, you must wait," Luke smiles at you widely, showing off his dimples. You sigh and agree to wait for a few more hours to hear the song.

After waiting for around two hours, the song had finally been released. But you couldn't find your phone anywhere. You were in the tour bus at the moment and you couldn't remember where you had left it. "Luke?" You call out, but your voice echoes through the empty bus. You step outside and walk into the venue where they would be performing tomorrow. You were surprised to see that the boys had their equipment already set up. "Guys...what's going on?" You ask cluelessly. "Well sure you could download the song, but we thought we would play it for you. Take a seat and we will sing it live for the first time," your wonderful boyfriend speaks into the mic. You give him a shy smile and sit down in the front row. Suddenly you hear a few guitar strums followed by Michael's voice which carried through the empty arena. You got chills down your spine as they reached the chorus. The song was truly amazing and you were so lucky to be able to hear it live.

After the performance, you run up on stage to see the boys. You give them each a long hug and go on and on about how great the song is. "Glad you like the song darling," Luke winks as he gives you a soft kiss on the cheek.