06-Your boyfriend cheats on you

I was crying in my bedroom all alone. I found out that my boyfriend Andrew has been cheating on me with other girl. I haven't spoken to anyone since I found out. I've just been crying all day. The only person I want to talk to is my best friend Luke, but he's on tour. "She's in her room." I hear my mom say from downstairs. Great someone was here. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. My bedroom door slowly opens "Y/N?" Says a familiar voice. I look up and see Luke staring down at me. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask. He comes and sits next to me on my bed. "I came here to surprise you. Your mother said you were in here crying," he explains. "What happened?" I started crying again. "No no no please don't cry Y/N." He holds me tight, letting me cry on his shoulder. After a few minutes, I got myself together. "Andrew cheated on me." My voice cracks. "Oh Y/N I'm so sorry. How did you find out?" Luke asks. "I saw him making out with another girl," I tell him. "You deserve so much better then that jerk. You deserve the world," Luke says. I give him a weak smile and he starts to rub my back, making me feel a bit better. "I'm sorry that you have to see me like this Luke," I apologize. "No it's okay, it's not you're fault," he pauses. "Hey, how about we leave here and do something fun?" "Okay like what?" I wonder. Without saying word, Luke grabs my hand and we leave. "Where are we going?" I ask, as I look at Luke who was driving. We soon pull up to an amusement park. "This will get you're mind off of that jerk." He smiles. "You're the best you know that right," I say retuning a smile. "I know," he giggles and gets out of the car. We spend a few hours going on rides and just having a blast. He was right, I completely forgot about Andrew. He then grabs my arm and leads me to the Ferris wheel. The sun was starting to set, making the surroundings beautiful. We sit on the ride and we stop once we get to the top. I put my head on Luke's shoulder, I was quite tired after all the drama that went down today. He then puts his head on mine and I intertwine my fingers with his. Nobody has ever made me as happy as Luke did, even Andrew. I lift up my head off of his shoulder and look in his eyes. He grins. "You're beautiful." He mumbles. That's when I kissed him. I can't believe I just found out my boyfriend cheated on me and literally 4 hours later I'm here kissing my best friend. "What was that for?" He asks as we stop kissing. "I wanted to say thank you," I reply. He smiles nervously and starts blush. I put my head back on his shoulder and we stay like that until the ride is finished. The park was now closing and Luke and I walk to his car, hand in hand. Once we get into his vehicle I ask "How long are you staying here?" "As long as you want me too," He says leaning in and kissing me again.