13-You're daughter being cute

"Daddy daddy!" Yells Luna. "Yeah sweetheart?" Says Luke, pulling his daughter onto his lap. He noticed something in her hand. "What do you have there?" Asks Luke smiling happily at his daughter. "Mummy's makeup!" She answers. I come and sit beside Luke and give him a devilish grin. "What are you doing?" Luke asks giving me a look. "Doing you're makeup silly!" Luna replies. I laugh at Luke's reaction, since Luke would never say not to his little girl. Luna grabs the bright pink lipstick and puts it all over Luke's face. She then grabs the eye shadow and attempts to put it on his eyes lids. "Stop moving!" She giggles. "Sorry," Luke laughs. Luna grabs the eye liner. But instead of putting it on his eye lids, she makes a thick moustache across Luke's face. "Y/N was this you're idea?" Luke asks sounding very unimpressed. "You bet!" I tease. Luna looks into the bag and grabs the mascara brush. Luke looks terrified as she comes closer to him with the pointy gadget. "Don't poke my eye out!" He exclaims as she brushes through his eye lashes. Soon Luna had finished his makeup. "How do I look?" Asks Luke. "Beautiful!" I say giving him a peck on the cheek. "I want a kiss!" Yells Luna. Luke and I both kiss her face, giving her lipstick stains.