56-you meet his girlfriend (2)

A/N: someone requested that I do a part two of this so yeah here it goes:)

You and Luke have been best friends since you were little. You have also had a crush on him for a while now and tonight, you were planning on telling him how you feel.

You two had made reservations at a fancy restaurant -which is something you guys did quite often- You were sat down at a table waiting for him to arrive. When you see him come through the door a smile instantly appears on your face.

But when you see him come in hand in hand with another girl, your heart instantly dropped and you felt nauseous.

"Hey y/n! This is Ariana, my girlfriend." The words cut like knifes but you plastered a fake smile across you lips and shook the girls hand.

Throughout the meal Luke could tell something about you was off. He could usually tell when you were upset or if you had something on your mind.

"Y/n can I talk to you for a second?" he questions. You nod and walk to the back of the restaurant where the washrooms were located. "Is everything alright? What's wrong?" he wonders.

"You want the truth?" I ask. He nods and I take a deep breath. "The reason I invited you here tonight was because I have feelings for you. I have for liked you for years now and I was finally ready to tell you. I thought you felt the same about me but clearly I'm wrong."

Luke stands there speechless, his face blank and unreadable. "Y/n..." he trails off.

"Luke please don't. I don't want some pity excuse like 'I don't want to ruin our friendship' or 'it's not you its me' because I'm so freaking sick and tired of that stuff. I'm exhausted so I think I'm just going to call a cab and go home. You and Ariana can enjoy the rest of your evening," I tell him.

Without letting him speak, I walk away and leave without turning back.