58-his bandmate likes you (Cal)

You and Luke have been together for a few months now and things were going great! One awesome thing about your relationship is that you are also very close to Luke's three bandmates, Calum, Michael and Ashton.

One day Calum came over to Luke's house, where you were staying, to have a game night. The night started off by the three of you playing a ton of board games and stuffing your faces with junk food.

You were sat next to Calum and across from Luke during the game of 'Trouble'. Every once in a while Calum would rest his hand on your back or on your leg. You didn't really think much of it since you've always been close but Luke on the other hand started getting jealous and overprotective.

Every time Luke acted like this, he would come closer to you, wrap his arm around you, glare at the boy -in this case it was Calum- Although Calum didn't react, instead he just continued playing the game.

You and Luke both agreed that it was just a misunderstanding, well that was until Luke excused himself to the washroom...

You and Calum sat in awkward silence as you waited for your boyfriend to return. "You're so beautiful y/n," he tells you which made you shift in your seat. He moved closer to you and wrapped his arm around you.

When Luke arrived, anger was written across his face at the sight of his bandmate flirting with you. "Calum, I know y/n is awesome, but she's my girlfriend," Luke says.

"I'm sorry man." he pauses. "Just know that you're a very lucky guy Hemmings."

"Believe me, I know."