04-You're insecure

I look in the mirror. I was wearing the short pink dress that Luke picked out. He wanted me to wear it on our date tonight. I didn't feel comfortable wearing something this short. I wasn't the skinniest girl. I am very curvy and I have always been self conscious of that. Luke suddenly comes into my room. "You look so beautiful!" He says hugging me from behind. I continued to look in the mirror, not taking my eyes off of my hips. "What's wrong?" He asks, facing me with a concerned look on his face. A tear runs down my face and I avoid eye contact. "Please tell me what's wrong," he begs. "Do you think I'm fat?" I ask between sobs. "Y/N of course not! Why would I think that?" He asks. "It's just on Twitter people..." I'm interrupted by Luke. "Who cares what the haters say? There just jealous! You're perfect the way you are!" He says, making me blush. "I love you so much and I don't think you need to change or be insecure about something stupid that somebody says. You're perfect," Luke tells me. I was so lucky to have someone like Luke who makes me happy and makes me feel beautiful and he's right. I shouldn't be worried about what people think. Luke thinks I'm beautiful therefore I don't care what anybody else has to say. "Thank you Luke. I love you." I grin. "Of course princess. I love you too," He replies with a dimpled smile.