05-You break up

It's been a few days since Luke and I broke up. I still love him to be honest. He broke up with me at the airport before he left for tour. He broke up with me because the distance was hard and he felt like he was hurting me because he was never there. The truth is he wasn't hurting me. I was proud that he was following his dreams. Sadly he left before I could tell him how I felt. I was still in shock about the fact that he wasn't with me anymore. He ended it out of nowhere and I definitely wasn't expecting it. We had so many conversations about the future and how we would be getting married. I honestly felt stupid. That just proves how fast things can change. He was coming to my area for the next couple of days. It was going to be heartbreaking to see him. I was in my room looking out my window, tears running down my cheeks. I knew that he was only a few minutes away from me. He was probably doing fine. He probably already found a new girl, while I'm here heartbroken and alone. I doubt I will ever find someone that I love as much as loved him. All of a sudden, I hear my doorbell ring. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I didn't want anybody to see me so weak and lonely. But instead of ignoring the world, I got up and opened the door. I look up to see Luke. It was too soon. I immediately gets tears in my eyes and start to close the door. "Y/N! Please let me talk to you," He begs. I open the door and look up into his blue eyes. "What do you want Luke?" I ask and my voice cracks. "Please give me 5 minutes," He says. I step outside and sit on my porch swing beside him. I don't make eye contact, I just look down at my feet. "Y/N...I just want to say first of all, the way I broke up with you was terrible. Secondly, I haven't stopped think about you. At the time I thought it was a good idea to break up, not because I wanted to. It killed me inside to say those words to you. I just felt like you weren't happy anymore. I was being stupid. I need you Y/N. I've been depressed without you. I haven't been myself, knowing you had probably moved on. Breaking up with you was the stupidest thing I have ever done. That was the biggest mistake I have ever made. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to be sad anymore. I want to go back to the way it was before. I want to hold hands and kiss and cuddle. I want to show you how much you really mean to me. You are my world. There no point of me being on earth if I'm not with you. I can't do this anymore. Last night I didn't sleep at all. I stayed up all night looking at pictures of us. I know that we will never date again. I know that you probably have found someone new who will treat you better then I ever have. I know that I will never find love again. I know that I have made a huge mistake, that I will regret forever. I know that. I know that you will never forgive me. And I'm sure you're super angry at me but, I just wanted you to know. I have missed you and I'm so sorry Y/N. I really am." He was now crying. We sit in silence, I was speechless. He still loved me. I look up into his blood shot eyes and I grab his hand. He looks at me confused. "I love you to Lukey." His sad puppy eyes turn into a shy smile. "Y-you do?" He asks softly. "Luke I've never stopped loving you and I never will." I say as I slowly lean in and kiss his soft lips. Our short kiss soon turns into a passionate one. He wraps his arms around me holding me close. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too."