49-Argument (2)

Imagine you and your boyfriend, Luke, just had yet another argument about lord knows what. Many times you would argue about something really stupid, like what Avenger is the best, and most times your would forgive him shortly after since you could never stay mad at him. But this time you weren't going to be the first one to apologize. You were on your bed watching your favourite tv show when Luke barges through the door. "Do you not know how to knock?" You ask, an annoyed tone in your voice. "Woah calm down. I just need a towel," he defends himself as he walks across the room to retrieve a small white cloth. "Really? Out of all the towels in the entire house including he stack in the bathroom you needed that specific one?" You wonder. "Yes I do need this specific towel." He smirks and crosses one leg over the other. "Uh hun and what exactly did you do?" You question, a tiny grin plastered across your face. "I spilt orange juice in the kitchen," he replies. You roll your eyes then shift them back to the tv screen. "I think it's cute," he says. "What's cute?" You furrow your brow. "How you're pretending that you're still mad at me," he answers. "For your information, I am still mad at you." "Oh okay. How about now?" Luke steps closer to you. "I'm still mad Luke." "Now?" He gets even closer. "Nice try, but I'm still mad." "What about now?" Luke was sitting beside you. He leans in to kiss you when you say "Wait a minute...did you actually spill juice out in the kitchen?" "Yeah our house may smell of oranges for a while but I felt like this was more important."