26-You're Brought Up In An Interview

"So rumour has it that you have a girlfriend back home. Is that true?" Asks the nosy interviewer. "Yeah I do." He blushes. "Tell us about her." The man says. "Okay well her name is Y/N. She's amazing, funny, really sweet, talented and so beautiful. She has the most gorgeous eyes and smile." Luke grins widely as he thinks about how lucky he is to have you. "Wow she sounds great!" Says the interviewer. "Do you guys get along with her?" Asks the interviewer to the boys. "Yeah we love her. She's great!" Says Ashton. "Well except for when they act super gross and lovey-dovey." Says Michael. "Yeah they make me want to vomit," teases Calum. Luke's face gets red and gives the boys a shove. "So do you love Y/N?" The man asks. Luke's face gets red and smiles into the camera knowing that your watching. "Yes of course. She makes me a better person and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without her." Luke says. "Awww." Says the interviewer and the boys all at the same time. "Is the distance hard on tour?" The man asks. "Of course. It's hard leaving her for months and not knowing when we would see each other again. Like its torture. I miss her so much." Luke says. "How much longer until you see each other?" Asks the nosy interviewer. "A few days actually! I'm so excited!" Luke says happily. "Well I'm glad to hear your happy and that your in love! In case Y/N is watching would you like to send her a message?" Asks the interviewer. "Of course!" Luke looks into the camera and says "I know your watching because you told me you would, even though it's super late back home. I just want to say thank you for always supporting me and for always being there for me. I love you so much y/n and I will see you soon. Try to get some sleep. I will call you when I get home." The entire audience, the boys and the interviewer all say "Awww." Luke just smiles and covers his red face because he knows that everyone knows how much he loves you.