10-He cheats

I was home alone, just on my phone passing time as I wait for my boyfriend Luke to come home from band practice. I went on Twitter to see what was going on. As I scroll through my news feed, I see a picture that I wish I didn't see. Luke was kissing another girl. A really gorgeous girl that I have never seen before. How could he do this? I thought he loved me. What a liar! I was absolutely furious at him! About 10 minutes later, Luke runs through the door yelling "Y/N everything all over Twitter is completely fake! I swear! She kissed me I promise!" "Well Luke you seemed like you liked it." I say coldly. "No Y/N I promise I would never cheat on you ever! I love you much! I can't loose you." "Where did you even meet this girl?" I ask him, my hands crossed over my chest. "We had finished practice and we all planned on getting food. She ran up to me. I thought she was just going to hug me, not kiss me." He explains. "I believe you Luke. But the fans don't. You're getting a ton of hate," I tell him. "Oh great," he mutters as he checks his social media and sees all the negative comments. I then grab my phone and tweet "Guys Luke didn't cheat on me. Stop sending him hate," Soon #weresorryluke was trending everywhere.