54-you suffer from anxiety

A/N: This is for all the readers who suffer from an anxiety disorder like me. I know what you're going through and it will get better, I promise. ily all and stay strong beautiful's<3

Lately work has been stressing you out, a lot more then usual. You had so much work to do and such a short period time to finish it.

Ever since middle school you have suffered from anxiety. It has definitely  gotten better over the years, but that didn't mean you were completely cured from your mental illness.

For the last week and some the anxiety has come back, worse then ever. You had extreme stomach pain, head aches, panic attacks, nausea, insomnia and anxious thoughts nearly 24/7.

Luke, your boyfriend of almost two years, would be leaving for tour in the next few days and he was already nervous and stressed enough about that, you didn't want him to worry about you on top of it all.

So instead of telling him about what you're going through, you bottled all the pain inside until tonight...

You didn't tend to cry very often, but when you did you couldn't control it. You never cried about just one thing, it was always about anything and everything bad or stressful going on in your life.

You were currently in your bedroom hysterically sobbing, praying that Luke -who was playing guitar downstairs- wouldn't walk in on your little sob fest.

"Baby I wrote you a song-hey what's wrong?" he grew concerned as you didn't answer but instead began sobbing into your hands. "Aw no please don't cry."

He rushes over to you with open arms and pulls you close to him. "It's okay darling, I'm here and everything will be alright. Whatever's going on right now will get better I promise you," he whispers into your ear softly, leaving pecks on your cheek and down your neck.

"I'm so sorry...you have to see me like this." you cry into his shoulder feeling embarrassed.

"Don't apologize for being sad. It's okay not to be okay. Everybody goes through hard days and rough times. I understand and I'm always going to be here for you alright? Please tell me next time when you're sad. I don't want you to go through this alone," he tells me looking into my eyes.

"I just know that you're going on tour and I don't want you to be worried," I explain.

"I know and I love you for that but y/n you're my number one priority and my purpose is to make you happy and make you smile." He then stands up and picks up his acoustic guitar which was placed in the corner of the room.

Luke then sat back down next to you and began playing the song he had just written to you.

You grin to yourself because you are the luckiest girl on earth to have such a caring and wonderful boyfriend like Luke who genuinely loves you and wants you to be happy.