15- How he treats you whe you're pregnant

️Imagine for: ImaginesFor5SOS

"Do you need anything? Is the temperature in here alright? Is it too cold? Too hot? Do you want food? Don't people crave weird things when their pregnant? Do you want like pickles and ketchup?" Luke asks you. "Water would be nice." You say giggling. "Cold water? Warm water? Want ice?" He asks. "Water Lucas I don't care!" You chuckle at your husbands dorkiness. "Okay!" He says, running into the kitchen. He comes back into the living room, not seeing the arm of the chair and he falls down. "Luke! Are you okay?!?' You ask. "Yep great!" He says getting up quickly and bringing you the water. "Are you cold? Hot? Do you have a fever?" Luke feels you're forehead. "Luke I'm fine!" You swat his hands away. "No you're cold," he says. He shuts the window and sprints to you're bedroom to grab blankets and pillows. Luke comes back and wraps you up. "Are you sure you're not hungry? I mean I can make you something," Luke offers. "Babe I'm fine," you tell him. "Are you comfortable? Do you need more pillows?" He asks. "Luke! Seriously I'm fine. Accept..." You say. "Accept what? What's wrong?!?" He practically yells. "Cuddles?" You wonder. "Okay!" He grins and comes over to you and cuddles you. He rubs your arm softly making you sleepy. Soon you both fall asleep in each other's arms.