37-How He Proposes

"I love the summer rain. I love the sounds you make. We put the world away. We get so disconnected!" You sing song as your boyfriend's band performs their last show of tour. You watch them from backstage. Luke constantly looks at you and smiles and winks, causing you to blush. You have been dating for four years and every day you fell in love with him more and more. Suddenly Michael, Calum and Ashton leave the stage. Leaving Luke all alone. Luke grabs an acoustic guitar instead of the electric. He motions for you to come sit down on a chair that a crew member just placed down. You walk onto stage and the crowd roars. The fans seemed to really liked you which you were happy about. "This is a song I wrote for you a while ago and I thought that I could sing it tonight," He smiles into the microphone. He begins to sing and strum a beautiful song. Your stomach was filled with butterflies. You were just so in love with him. After he finishes the song he puts down his guitar and grabs you hands making you to stand up facing him. "Y/N these past four years have been the best years of my life. You have always supported me and been their for me when I needed you. You have never failed to make me laugh or make me smile. I want to spend the rest of my life with you," He gets down on one knee and the crowd goes wild. You couldn't help but cry a few happy tears. "Y/N will you marry me?" He opens the box and you see the most beautiful ring you have ever seen. "Yes of course!" You run into his arms and hug him tightly and kiss him. Soon the other boys run on stage and cheer and congratulate us. You couldn't wait to get married to your best friend!