32-He Helps You With Homework

"Luke..." You whine as your boyfriend, Luke comes into the room. "I need help." You say. "What class?" He asks, taking a seat next to you. "Math," He looks through your text book trying to become clear of what it was you were learning. "Ah algebra. One of my favourites!" Luke mumbles to himself as he reads the question your working on. "Yep." You say popping the 'p'. "You know, I was a math tutor before I dropped out for the band." "I know, congratulations on being amazing at math. Sadly I was not blessed with your talent of being incredible at algebra so, could you help me please?" You ask giving him puppy dog eyes. "Fine but only under one condition." Luke says. What?" You narrow your eyes as he smirks. "Only for a kiss," he puckers his lips cheekily, waiting to feel your lips against his. You sigh as give him a quick peck. Luke then grabs a pencil and begins to explain what it is you needed to do. But, you failed to listen because you couldn't stop staring at your very attractive boyfriend. You seemed to of gotten lost in his baby blue eyes. "Y/N did you get that?" He asks, snapping you out of your day dream. "Uh...," You smile nervously. "How about I do this question and you can try the next one?" He asks, showing off his dimples. "That would be nice," You smile at his offer. Luke then kisses your cheek and then starts to complete the problem.