35-You're A Youtuber (Part 3)

Imagine you are a Youtuber...You have done Youtube for about two years now. You did beauty/fashion videos mostly. But you once in a while did a bit of singing. You have been wanting Luke to be in a video for a while but, you wanted him to feel comfortable being on your channel. So you decided to do a duet with him. You invited your boyfriend over to hang out and to ask him if he wanted to be in a video. "Hey! I was wondering if you would want to sing a duet with me for my channel?" You give him a hopeful smile. You had the perfect song to cover picked out. "Sure, what song did you want to do?" Luke grins, showing off his dimples. "I was thinking about doing 18 by One Direction, because that song reminds me of us," You suggest. "Okay cool I love that song! I know how to play it on guitar so this is perfect!" He picks up your guitar and you both practice a few times before actually recording it. Your voices blend very well together making it sound very good. You turned on the camera and waved. "Hey everybody so today I am here with my boyfriend Luke! We are going to be doing a cover of 18 by One Direction!" Luke began to sing first. Every single time Luke sang you got chills. His voice was just so perfect. You loved his voice. You both sang the chorus together and harmonized perfectly. The cover went very well and sounded great! You turned off the camera and immediately started to upload. The video ended up reach a million views within a few hours. Everyone seemed to love the cover!