52-High School(Part 1)-The tutor

You were having some trouble in math class recently and your teacher highly suggested that you get a tutor to help get your grades up. This made you nervous because you wouldn't get the choice of who would be teaching you.

Today was the first day of tutoring and you were meeting he/she in the library at 4pm, after school. You open the door and spot a tall, blonde, blue eyed boy seated at a table with ear buds in his ears.

You walk over to the table feeling a bit anxious since you've never seen him before. Once he sees you, he looks up at you with a wide grin and takes the headphones from his ears.

"Sorry I'm late," you apologize.

You set your bag down on the desk and pull out a chair and sit next to him.

"It's no problem. I'm Luke by the way," he tells you happily.

"I'm y/n."

Luke opens up a textbook and begins to explain and help you understand things that you didn't get before. He went through things very slowly and was very patient if you didn't get somethings right away.

The hour was almost over and you had started to tidy things up a bit. Then Luke told you that he had one more question he wanted you to answer.

You waiting patiently for him to scribble down a question onto a scrap piece of paper. He slid the paper across the desk with a cheeky smile.

Written on the note was "would you like to go out sometime? Check yes or no:-)" He also left you his number for you to call him.

You look up from the little note but Luke had already left the library and disappeared into the high school parking lot.

I guess what you had to do now was make a decision...