51-Zoo (for Melany)

This imagine was requested! This is for you Melany:) -Kat

Since I am basically dating a giant kid, Luke had finally convinced me to go to the zoo with him after weeks straight of him begging. He parked his truck in the parking lot and grabbed my hand to began leading me to the entrance.

"Melany we're gonna see penguins! Aren't you excited?!" Luke practically yells as we wait in line to enter the zoo.

"Yes baby I'm very happy," you reply, giggling up with your boyfriend who was jumping up and down.

Once we got into the zoo, Luke lead me around to all the different animals.

First we made our way to the giraffes. "Look Melany!" Luke giddily points to the tall, skinny animals before us. "Can you take a picture of me with him?" he wonders. I nod and pull out my phone, snapping a quick picture of them.

After seeing lions, elephants and zebras, we finally got closer to the penguin exhibit

After seeing lions, elephants and zebras, we finally got closer to the penguin exhibit. And the closer we got, the more impatient, yet excited Luke got.

Around the furry black and white birds, was a huge crowd of people. All of them seemed to be taller then my 5'2 self. I struggled to see the penguins until Luke lifts me up places me on his shoulders. "There you go babe," he cheekily grins up at me.

I return a smile then shift my eyes to the birds who were waddling and swimming before us. Luke and I stayed there for a while just giggling and taking pictures of the cute birds.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine:) If you have an idea or want a personal imagine, just leave me a comment or send me a message!