34-Your in a band (Part Two)

Tour has just begun! We are starting in Europe, then going to Australia and then finishing the tour in North America. It was exciting since we were going to so many places none of us have even been before like Ireland and Paris! Tonight we were having our first show and I will admit I'm nervous for it since this is the first of many concerts. We just really want people to like us. But we do have a huge advantage to be touring with 5SOS. They have toured and done many concerts before so they can give us advice and tips of how to perform well on stage. We just finished our soundcheck and we are in our dressing rooms waiting for the show to begin. We could hear fans screaming and cheering outside the room as they pile into the arena. My heart starts to race quickly as we make our way backstage. I peak out into the audience and see thousands of people eager to see us play. Soon we hear our band name being chanted through the stadium giving me chills. Our time is now. We walk onto the stage and the crowd roars. We start off with our hit song 'Thunder and Lightning'. To our surprise everyone sings along with us making us all very comfortable. Once we walk off stage Luke immediately runs over to me and hugs me tightly. "Y/N you did amazing!" "Thanks Luke good luck!" I kiss his check as he begins to go on stage. Tour is going to be a blast;)