20-You're a Youtuber

You are a Youtuber and Luke was your boyfriend. Your subscribers wanted Luke to do your makeup, and him being the best boyfriend ever, he agreed to do the video for your channel. "Hey guys! I'm here with my boyfriend Luke Hemmings! Today we be doing the boyfriend does my makeup tag!" You start. You pass Luke your makeup. His eyes get big with excitement. "What do I do first?" He asks you. "Sorry Luke, but I can't tell you," you explain. "Okay I will start with this," he holds up some concealer to the camera. "I don't know where to put this," he laughs. He puts a ton of it on his hand and puts it all over your face. "That's really uhh pale," he says. You laugh. You couldn't see what you look like until he was finished. "Okay I think this is next...?" He says holding the foundation. He puts a lot on the brush and starts to put it all over your face. "Y/N! Stop laughing!" He says trying to concentrate. You couldn't stop laughing at his facial expressions. "Now I will do uh...eye liner?" He reads off the liquid eye liner. "I honestly have no idea where this goes," he speaks. "Eye lines...where are your eye lines?!?" He asks. "I will use this one later..." He says putting it back. He picks up the mascara and holds up the wand. "This goes on your eyelashes." He says coming closer to you. "Don't poke my eye out please!!" You say. "I'll try not to," he chuckles. He finishes your mascara. "It's running! Stop laughing!" Luke demands. "I'm sorry I can't..." You say as you laugh hysterically. He grabs eye shadow. "So many colours!" He says looking at the colourful pallet. "Choose whatever colour you want," you say. He chooses a bright blue. "That's an interesting choice," you giggle. He puts it on your eyelid. Luke then holds up the eyeliner again. "This thing freaks me out!" He says. "Oh wait I think this goes on your eyelids or something..." He continued. He starts to draw a thick line where the eyeliner goes. "Stop blinking!! I can't do this when your blinking!" He says. You giggle. "How am I supposed to not blink?" You ask. "Just don't! Wait for it to dry!" He says. He blows on your eyelids trying to dry them. "Now the final touch some bright red lipstick!" He says. He puts the lipstick on your lips. You could feel that it was out of the lines. "Are you finished?" You ask. "Yep!" He says. You look at the mirror and laugh. "How did it do?" He asks. "Well...The concealer is a bit heavy, the foundation is pretty good, mascara is kind of all over the place, eyeshadow is uh...bright, eyeliner not terrible just a bit runny and lipstick well...it makes my lips look big!" You say laughing. "I think I did pretty good!" He says. "Yes babe you did very good!" You say kissing his cheek, leaving big red lipstick stains. "I hope you enjoyed this video! If you want to see me do Luke's makeup then give this video a thumbs up! Bye!" You shut off the camera. "Wait we didn't agree that you would do my makeup!" He says. You laugh and kiss his other cheek, making both cheeks lipstick red.