53-High School(Part 2)-Football

A/n: by football, I mean American football:-) hope you enjoy!

You had been dating Luke Hemmings, aka Mr. Popular, for a while now and you two were getting pretty serious.

Luke was the captain of the football team and today was the last game of the season and obviously being Luke's girlfriend, you wanted to be there to cheer him on.

You showed up wearing one of his football jerseys and a blue painted line on either side of your cheeks.

You were sat in the bleachers surrounded by a ton of your friends intensely watching as the game was soon coming to an end.

The other team was currently in the lead by only a few points. All Luke's team needed was just one more touchdown to win the game. (A/n: I'm pretending like I know a lot about sports but tbh idk what I'm talking about lol)

There was only a few seconds left and honestly you were getting nervous. It was nearly impossible for their to win now...well at least that's what you thought.

Suddenly Luke steals the ball from the other team and begins sprinting as fast as he possibly could.

The clock was counting down...4... 3... 2-

TOUCHDOWN!

Everybody was on their feet cheering and yelling as Luke wins the game. His teammates do a dog pile and jump around on the field as a large gold trophy gets passed to Luke.

Soon you walk down to the field and Luke's spots you and runs over to you. He picks you up and twirls you around and kisses you.

"Luke you did amazing out there!" you exclaim excitedly.

"I couldn't have done it without my good luck charm in the crowd," he winks.