33-Your in a band (Part One)

This Imagine was requested by a reader so thank you for requesting!

The Teens Choice Awards were finally here! So many other great celebrities were here, like One Direction, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Fall Out Boy and even 5 Seconds Of Summer! My band and I were so starstruck to be here with so many great performers! We were all so stoked when we found out that we were going to be sitting next to 5SOS for the whole show! I've been a fan of their band for years now and I was pumped to actually be getting the chance to meet them! We finally had taken our seats for the show. It will be starting in around 20 minutes and I was honestly a bit nervous. This was my band's first award show. I was sitting next to Luke and I have always had a bit of a crush on him so I wanted him to like me. "Hi I'm Luke! I love your band!" He says as he sits beside me. "Nice to meet you Luke! I'm Y/N! We're all huge fans of you guys!" I smile. The award show went well. Our band won and award for best new artists which was very exciting! Luke and I exchanged numbers at the end of the show because, he wanted to talk to me later about something. Once we arrived back at the hotel we were staying at I received a text from him saying "So we have been looking for another band to go on tour with this summer. We were wondering if you guys would be interested in joining us!" My jaw drops as I read the message out loud. The girls begin to scream. "Say yes say yes!" They yell from behind me. I guess we are going on tour with 5SOS!