Chapter XIV

2:00AM

Michael

Vivian took an attempt at her forth ball in a row and missed. I suppressed a sigh of relief, thinking that I was going to be the one drunk and naked in here. Three shots in and I was definitely feeling a little buzz. I shed my grey over shirt and prepared myself to clear the table. I leaned down getting ready to make a move and I felt Vivian lean down beside me. I looked over to see her breasts right in my face.

I laughed. "You can't do that. That's cheating!" I said loudly. Yep, I was definitely buzzed. My voice came out much louder than I had meant. She giggled as she got behind me, grabbed me by my waist and gave a hard thrust to my behind. It felt awkward to say the least, but I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. "Are you drunk?!" I asked her.

"Uh uh... I'm just trying to distract you." She said and I felt her warm hands slid under my shirt and her nails rake lightly against the skin on my back. When I felt my shirt raising up, my senses came to me and I stood up straight moving away from her. Buzzed or not, I was not ready for her to see what condition my skin was in. My face, arms, and chest were usually covered in make up as they were today, but my back, and everything from the waist down was not.

"Cut it out." I said laughing it off as I moved away from her and tried to get focused again. I cut the white ball to the side sending a ball into a side pocket. Vivian came out of her pants. She was wearing a lacy black and zebra print thong. "Your animal prints don't match." I pointed out eyeing her leopard bra and that delicious chest that threatened to spill out of it.

"Yo momma's panties don't match."

I cringed at the mental image and turned to her with an eyebrow raised. "Excuse me?"

She slithered her tongue out at me through a cheeky grin. I caught sight of that tongue ring and remembered all of the things she did to me with it...

The crotch of my pants became so tight I thought I was going to have to pluck the button loose and undo my zipper. All it took was a glance at her backside and I was hard as steel. I wiped the back of my hand to my forehead and sure enough I was sweating. Stay focused... I repeated to myself looking over the table for my next shot. I was looking so hard I almost overlooked the easy shot that was right in front of my face. I lightly tapped the next ball into a corner pocket. Vivian moved away to the tray of shots and took one. I thanked God, because if she took that bra off... I was done.

I looked around the table at all the good shots I had. She was done. I cleared the table one by one and Vivian knocked back shot after shot. She was wasted... Seeing her like that sobered me up as I realized the position we were in. I put my disguise back on and managed to get us in to a hotel without being exposed. I showed the clerk, Vivian's ID claiming to be just a guy helping my drunk friend get a place to stay. Once alone in the room, she was all over me... And as much as I wanted to kiss her, touch her, make love to her, cuddle her and then sleep with her wrapped up in my arms... It wasn't in my heart to take advantage of someone in this state.

Saturday September, 5 2009 10:20 AM

Vivian

I rolled to the side and threw my hand out to pick my phone up off my end table to see what time it was. My hand thrashed through empty air. My head shot up off of the pillow and I felt an invisible hammer strike me between the eyes. Ow... I widened my squinted eyes and looked around. I was not at home... but in a hotel.

"Fuck!" I sat up and realized I was completely naked but nevertheless... alone. What the fuck happened last night... The last thing I could remember was watching Michael clean the table and line up his pool stick to make the final winning shot, sending the eight ball into the corner pocket. I shouldn't have let myself get so wasted... But I could remember wanting to erase all of my stress for the moment and not giving a fuck. I'm so stupid...