Boredom

"Whaaaaa!! I m so bored."  came a loud voice from the corner of the room.

"What's the matter Milim? Aren't you having fun managing your new domain?" Rimuru asked sarcastically.

"You are so bad Rimuru, teasing your bestie like that. You know how it is for me right? Frey never leaves me alone, forcing me to study all the time. I barely get 2 hours to play nowadays noda!"

Says milim in a crying tone.

" Well it is to be expected. Now that the wars are over and it is peace time the rulers of all the nations will be getting a lot of workload. And you who rules all of your territory along with carrion, frey and clayman, need to be able to manage it properly." Explained rimuru, who despite saying this calmly on the outside,  was himself getting very overworked and wanted to do something to cure his boredom but did not dare to give his inner thoughts the form of verbal speech because of the a cute but terrifying smile targeted towards him.

"Rimuru sama have you finished all the paperwork i gave you last time?" asked Shuna with a smile on her face.

"Yes mam! almost done!" Replied rimuru hurridly.

And so the days went by and day by day rimuru was tortured to work like a slave.

"I m done! finally!" Said rimuru excitedly.

<This was just the last week's paperwork master. Now complete this week's work😜> Reminded ciel mockingly.

"Noooooo! no more! I want a break otherwise my remaining 2 brain cells are going to explode too" cried rimuru.

<Lady shuna is already angry due to your delayed work last time. If you don't complete your work this time master, you may not be able to see the sun rise next time> 

"I know that already! It would never have come to this if you had simply helped me before"

<As the ruler of the nation master it is->

"I know I know. But seriously this time if i don't get a break I will not be able to go on. Please help ciel sensei"

<Ok master I have a good idea for entertainment for you. Would you like to visit the world of your most favourite manga one piece?>

"Hmm That sounds fun ciel! Lets create a universe replica of the one piece world and visit there in an avatar."

<Yes master i have already done all the preparations. When we return we will come back to this exact point in time so that even if you spend years in that universe, when you come back you will be right here, in front of that huge pile of paperwork🙂> Explained ciel.

..........

"I have an idea. Since we are going to one piece world we will be obviously pirates, or atleast start off as pirates. For that we will need a crew so lets collect more people to go with us!"

<Yes master. I have speculated that milim, veldora and ramiris will agree even before asking. Its up to you to convince the rest>

"Ok ciel. Lets hold a walpurgis tomorrow to discuss the matter"

<Yes master>