Great General Ramiris!

A few days later, everyone was gathered again in the meeting hall in order to discuss their progress.

"Whohooo! check it out! The great general Ramiris's golem army is finally ready!" announced Ramiris proudly.

"Hey don't forget we all worked hard in order to do that ramiris" said milim

"Right right thanks a lot you people for helping me out"

"Kyahahaha it was very fun"

"Now that that's finally done with, I m going into hibernation for the rest of our time here. Do not disturb" announced Dino and teleported somewhere.

"Let that idiot go. Now check this out!" with that Ramiris snapped her fingers, and about a hundred golems started marching out of the big room, one by one in an orderly fashion, and circled around them. Ramiris snapped her fingers again after they all gathered around them, and they instantly stopped.

"Wow that's so cool!" exclaimed Rimuru

"Indeed this seems very amazing!" agreed Dagruel

"Right? And thanks to Antak san providing me with a ton for crystals, none of them are gonna run out of power anytime soon" 

"Right Ramiris there are a lot more of those crystals still left. My estimate is that with our current supply, you won't be needing any more crystals for 10 years atleast, and now we even have the technology and knowledge to make more if needs be" replied Antak

"Thanks pal you are the best!" thanked Ramiris happily 

Everyone was amazed at how cool their designs looked, especially since their design and color scheme was set to match the element they represent elegantly and brilliantly.

"Now now let me give you more details about my golem army. We have got here fire, water/ice, earth, electricity, light, wind, and space all in all total 7 elemental categories, and there are 20 golems of each type" explained ramiris

"Ho? as in each golem can utilize its representative element in its attacks? So what is the space elemental golem attack with?" asked Luminas

"Space filled with total vacuum, covered with a protective layer, with gets destroyed upon reaching the target, instantly exposing the vacuum inside, causing explosion." replied Antak "in simple words, Vacuum bombs"

"Well now that sounds very interesting" replied guy, impressed by it.

"Hey ramiris if you don't mind I would like to have a go with one of your earth elementals" Dagruel suddenly got up and asked

Ramiris thought for a while and finally agreed.

"Just know that if you break my precious golem I m gonna make you do the rebuilding work!" declared ramiris.

"Right. I will make sure to hold back" assured Dagruel.

With that, ramiris ordered golem to go into fight mode, and the battle started.

The golem instantly jumped towards dagruel, attempting to punch him, but dagruel grabbed its fist with his palm, and threw it back. The golem instantly took defensive position to minimize damage form impact, quickly got back on its feet, readied its fist, and punched the ground. As a result the ground started to burst in a series of small explosions in a line joining the golem and dagruel, and finally led to a bigger explosion in the place where he was standing (will be reffered to as explodo mine from now). Dagruel saw it coming and jumped out of its way in time, and used rock throw ( the attack in which he punches the ground, floats a chunk of rock, and kicks it towards its enemies with supersonic speed. I will be referring to a single one as 'rock throw' and multiple ones as 'tectonic barrage')

The golem hardened its body for an instant to reduce damage, but was still thrown back. Its got back up instantly and used explodo mine. Dagruel jumped up in the air again to avoid it, but the golem instantly aimed its fist towards Dagruel, who was in mid air, and started shooting out pointed and hardened rocks. Dagruel covered his body in haki, but still felt a little damage. Then suddenly Dagruel covered his fist in advanced haki and rushed towards the golem, ignoring its attacks, and was almost about to hit him when ramiris shouted "STOP!" Dagruel suddenly came back to his senses and got away from it.

"You were just about to break my precious golem right? Now apologize!" complained ramiris

"I m sorry ramiris. I got too excited in the fight and forgot to hold back for a moment" said Dagruel "Your golems are stronger than my expectations though. I m confident I can beat all 20 of these earth ones with ease, but if I m to assume your other golems are equally proficient in their respective elements, and will be working in an organized manner under you, I m not sure if I will be able to win in the end" accepted Dagruel

"Hehe You will not be able to win Dagruel. I will be having Dino assist me with his teleportation as well, we tried it out against milim and veldora before, and it increased the overall capabilities of the golems a lot." said ramiris proudly

"Don't tell me that good for nothing Dino is actually being useful in the battle?" asked guy shocked, and everyone had a similar reaction.

"Yep! even though Dino himself never attacked, but just by being him being able to see 5 seconds ahead, and my wide range of area, we coordinated pretty well, and he managed to teleport the right golems in the right place every time, which resulted in devastating output!" bragged Ramiris further.

"Is that really true veldora?" asked rimuru as if not being able to believe what he was hearing.

"Right rimuru. She is correct. Even though initially they were totally off and were no good, eventually they got more and more in sync over time, getting stronger and stronger" replied veldora.

Soon everyone was finally able to digest this fact and moved on.

"And what about you exploration team?" asked Rimuru

"Right. We were able to find a lot of things in our exploration, with various relics, scripts and other materials, which we delivered to Antak from time to time" replied guy

"Yep. i m very grateful for your help as a lot of what you discovered contained the forgotten technology of this island, as well as bits and pieces of my memories with my master" said Antak

"But that is not all though. The most important thing that we found is this-" said Leon while keeping a box in front of everyone and opening it.

"More devil fruits?" 

"And 4 of them at that?"

"Yep. And each one of them seems to be the very exceptional" replied leon

"Hmm that's very interesting indeed. I have been here for 800 years and I never managed to find any. Looks like these have spawned here just recently" said Antak

"Hmm alright then lets decide who is eating them this time" said Rimuru " We currently have 7 people here who haven't eaten a devil fruit"

Author's note: As always upvote and comment🙂How are you liking it so far? Thx for reading