Special chapter : Metamorphosis (End of the North Blue arc)

*bang*

Clashed Sabo and guy's fists. Then guy raised his other fist to punch sabo in the stomach, Sabo dodged it but that was already seen by guy, and he kicked sabo in the waist with his right kick and sent him flying at some boxes nearby.

"Not bad kid. I would say you are around as strong as an average vice admiral at least. No wonder you were so carefree confronting pirates and didn't think you would lose. But that is gonna cost you now." said guy

Suddenly sabo jumped from the pile of boxes and came towards guy at full speed, and swung his metal pipe as fast as he could, but to no avail since guy dodged every single one of them with ease. He then tried to grab Sabo by his wrist, but Sabo ducked down and gave guy a low kick, which made guy trip a little, seeing this opening Sabo fully coated his pipe with haki and went for a big hit, but was unable to since Leon hit him in the back with full force, which threw him a good few meters away.

"Augh"

"I hope you are not complaining about this not being a fair one on one or something, since you came at us prepared to take all 3 of us anyway right?" asked Leon

"Looks like I really underestimated you a lot. I don't think I can defeat you right now" declared Sabo

"Well its good that you at least realize that. but its too late to back off now kid. Your actions have consequences, and you should be prepared for them." said guy

"Can we go all out guy?" asked luminas

"Yep no need to hold back anymore." declared guy

As soon as he said those words, all three of them went at Sabo all together, and what happened after wasn't even a fight. It was downright torture. Sabo tried to struggle with all his might, but was unable to even so much as touch a single one of them. If he tried to punch one of them, he would get punched twice and would fall. If he tried to dodge their attack, another one would come even faster and stronger than the previous one and hit him hard. What seemed like an endless struggle for survival to Sabo, was mere entertainment for the demon lords. Finally after 5 minutes, Sabo fell on the ground, unable to fight anymore.

"Looks like this is it for him." said guy

"I m impressed though. He is very tenacious. I never thought he would last more than a minute against us with his current strength. But he managed 5 times more than that" complimented leon

"He is one of luffy's brothers afterall. I would have been disappointed if he would have fell any sooner" said Luminas.

"Alright. Lets start round 2" said guy

"Are you sure? Won't he die at this rate?" asked Leon

"Just follow my lead" said guy and the called Rimuru.

"Hey Rimuru. Are you done yet?"

"Yep guy. I took the devil fruit from that noble, and also there were 2 members of revolutionary army here trying to get that devil fruit as well, so I took care of them and took their devil fruit"

"Good. Now come here with those revolutionary army people. I will explain later"

"Alright. I m on my way"

And with that, guy grabbed sabo with his arm, and said "See how weak and pathetic you are. What made you even think you could stand a chance against us?"

Sabo, unfazed by guy's words, tried his best to fight again.

"Well then lets show you how hopeless you are" and with that the he played with him for some time, till Rimuru came.

"Yo guy. what's up?"

"Yo Rimiru, you came at the right moment. Now hand them over to me"

"Ok here. Now I m curious as well by what you are up to" said rimuru with curiosity as he handed koala and hack, who were unconscious, over to guy.