Prelude

"Right. So what is our next destination?" asked Dagruel.

"Lets see... our next destination is-" Rimuru brought his hand forward and pointed his finger upwards "up there"

"Ho a sky island?" said Luminas interested

"Yep. The log pose needle is fixed upwards"

"Well but how we supposed to go there again? As far as I remember we need to wait for a knock-up stream to get there" said leon

"I remember someone saying there are other ways to get there too, but we have no idea" said Guy

"Heh don't worry we have a perfectly good way for us to reach there" said Rimuru with a chuckle

"Your face tells me you are up to something again" sighed guy.

"That's right. We are going to get there the same way Kaido did"

"Huh? What do you mean? Oh" asked Dagruel but then realized something.

"I see what you mean" said Luminas with a sly smile on her face

"Eh? What is it tell me too!" shouted Ramiris annoyed, to which Rimuru just pointed towards Veldora. 

"Me?" said Veldora confused

"Yes. You are gonna carry us all the way up there" said Rimuru

"Kuahahaha of course I m gonna carry you all the way there like the main character of a manga, but how are we going to reach there?" 

"I mean literally"

"Literally?"

"Yep literally" said Rimuru with a smile

"Hee?" said veldora in shock as he just now realized what Rimuru actually meant.

"Kek looks like this journey is going to be very fun" laughed Luminas

*

"Bye everyone I am glad I got to meet you" said Koby and bowed as he did his final goodbye to the Stardom crew.

"Wahahaha don't you go on slacking off ever again, or I m going to come and kill you again!" said Milim, which unsettled Koby a little.

"Don't worry Milim sensei I will train hard everyday so you can rest with ease!" said Koby hurriedly, remembering all the painful flashbacks of him dying again and again and again......

"Alright then we will meet again someday. Remember to keep the story straight!" said Rimuru, and then Koby finally entered the ship and sailed away.

"So then Akuta kun, are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes. I have made my decision. It is too late to turn back now anyway"

*

"So then Atla-san, have you made your decision yet?" asked Rimuru

"H-hai Rimuru san. I have decided to accept your offer. I am grateful to you for everything you have done for us. We are under your care from now on." 

"You can rest assured you and your brother will be able to live peacefully from now on" said Rimuru 

"Ak-kun, as of now you are in-charge of managing everything in Star Tempest. I am giving you full authority over all of our nation's wealth and human resources." said Rimuru. Some time ago the intelligence gathering team, that is, Diablo, Ramiris and Dino, had returned from their mission of finding people to provide necessary services and they had brought back some very skilled people.

"B-but Rimuru San I am not experienced with this kind of stuff at all. I am not sure if I will be able to do it..."

"Oh you don't need to worry about that part. You just need to oversee everything, the rest micromanagement will be handled by Diablo"

After some thought he agreed

"Now then all that is out of the way, we are finally ready to leave"

"Finally I was starting to get bored" said Guy

"Yosh! Everyone get ready!" ordered Rimuru.

Withing 10 minutes, the ship was ready to sail, or rather......

"WHOOOO!!!!! This is awesome!" shouted Milim as they were soaring through the sky, getting higher and higher up. 

"Just keep going up straight Veldora! We are about to reach the white sea" 

"Kuahahaha leave it to me!" said veldora, as he sped up and flew even faster. 

"Now then ready the coup-tha-burst!" ordered Rimuru, and everyone came into action. Just as they were about to reach the white sea, Veldora transformed back to his normal form and stood on the ship, and at the same moment they launched the coup-tha-burst to tear through the clouds of white sea and reached the surface.

"That was awesome!" said Ramiris.

"That was really more fun than I thought It would be" said Leon

"That was nice i guess" said Antak, who was already used to flying at supersonic speed so wasn't much impressed by this.

"Kuahaha I had a lot of fun myself"

"Yosh now then lets sail forward" said Rimuru, and they started following the direction of log pose to reach the island. Upon moving forward for some time, they noticed a very unusual sight ahead.

"What the hell is that?" said Ramiris, looking at 2 streams of currents, branching off in two directions. One way was the way their log pose was pointing, the other one seemed like it just disappears into nothing in the far end. 

"Hmm seems like a waterfall to me" said Dagruel

"A waterfall? I don't think so. Look closely" pointed Guy

"The stream is flowing in the reverse direction" noticed Luminas "Its like water is climbing up the waterfall and flowing in this direction"

"If we assume that is a waterfall in the first place that is" added Leon

"Should I go there and check?" asked Antak

"No let it be for now. Lets go to the island we are supposed to go first. We need a place to settle down, and then we will come back to check this out later" said Rimuru, and then they sailed towards the island.

Along the way they came across a few violent sea creatures, but they easily took care of them and reached the check-in point.

"That will be 500 million brists per person if you want to pass through this gate" said an old lady with an eerie voice, standing behind the counter.

"And what would happen if we don't pay?" 

"You don't want to find out"

"Well actually we do"

"No you don't" 

"......"

"Alright fine. We are not crossing here" said Rimuru, and then turned back.

"Wait what?" said the old lady in shock, as she saw the ship going back.

After they reached far enough-

"Alright Dino you are up"

With that, Dino teleported the ship to the other side of the check in point, without anyone inside noticing.

"Done. Now I am going back to sleep" said Dino, and went in his room.

The next moment people burst out laughing.

"Seriously Rimuru when it comes to things like this you are unmatched" 

"Heh Anything goes for fun" said Rimuru with a smirk "Now then lets see what this place holds for us"

*

Author's note: I am back! Hope you liked this chapter. As always leave your thoughts in the comments below.