The crew

Next day around the table in walpurgis.

"And so who all are in on this?" 

After explaining everyone the details of his plan, rimuru asked.

"Of course i m in noda. We will have a lot of fun noda" 

"hehe you sure know how to have fun rimuru"

"Well it at least seems interesting. Count me in too I m tired of looking after the world as well. This might just be able to refresh me" added Guy.

'You have left all that to me though and you just roam around doing nothing you freeloader!' thought Rimuru but decided against saying it.

" Well I suppose if it will not affect our time here, i can roll with it. Since i can't leave my kingdom for long" agreed dagruel.

"Right it will be nice a change of pace in our daily routine. Count me in too." said luminas.

"I m not particularly interested in this but i suppose if everyone is going i will tag along as well" said leon.

"Well i-"

"Yosh now that everyone here agreed, lets gooooo!!!"

"but i-"

"Alright i will transfer all the details of the one piece world to all your brains directly, so as to avoid wasting a lot of time. "

'Well whatever!' thought dino after being gracefully ignored.

"We will be going there in a separate avatar which will be human  since if we go as we are we will be too powerful to be able to enjoy anything." added rimuru to which everyone agreed.

"Ok then i will be confirming from some other people if they will be going. We will leave at night today so be prepared everyone. With this the walpurgis ends" Said rimuru and then left immediately.

....................

At mid night all the members of the group have gathered. 

there are all the walpurgid demon lords plus veldora and diablo.

Rimuru thought of bringing diablo with him as he had worked very hard from the beginning without getting any kind of major reward unlike shion, who gets to hold rimuru sama all day, so he thought that this should serve as an appropriate reward for him.

"Yosh! I m finally going to enter the world of sacred texts! I can't wait anymore LETS GO RIMURU!!"  

"Hey hey! why is this stupid lizard coming along too? You never told me about this-"

"Calm down milis I m not that same veldora anymore. I don't go around destroying castles anymore"

*sigh* 

"its been so long and you still haven't got my name correct. you stupid lizard if you so much as irritate me in any way i will kill you then and there!"

"Kyahahaha did you forget already that true dragons don't die "

"Now now veldora did you forget already that we will be going there in a separate avatar and not as our actual forms? meaning you will not be a true dragon anymore you will be a human and can die. Of course dying there only means you will be returned to this universe and your adventure will be over" Interjected rimuru to correct veldora's misconception.

 "......"

"See? now be EXTRA careful not to piss me off or it is game over for you"

Hearing this veldora just went silent and waited quietly for everyone to depart...

'Are all the preparations complete ciel?'

<Yes master I have successfully recreated the world of one piece. But since you already know everything i have added a few surprises there for you>

'Surprises? meaning the story will be different from what i know?'

<No master. The events of that world will unfold exactly the same with very minor changes if you don't interfere at all. By surprises i mean i have added things like some custom devil fruits which do not exist there already since most of the best devil fruits are already consumed by major characters you will not be able to get any of them. But that will not change any major plot point on its own.>

'Sasuga ciel-sensei! You are the best. That sounds really interesting. I cant wait to see what type of devil fruits we will encounter!'

<Hmph. Praise me more master>

'yep yep you deserve it ciel'

"Now that i have transferred all the data to your brains, have you gotten used to the world there?"

"hai rimuru. now lets go there already. we have wasted enough time"

"Ok then lets goo"

with this they were all transported to the one piece world.

Author's note: Please try to comment your reviews. it really helps me and keeps me motivated