Finish

Hello everyone. Hope you had a good day. Thank you for your support till now.

I am now officially marking this book as complete. Don't worry I am not giving it up heh. I will be continuing the next arc of the story in a new book. It just feels like the right thing to do considering what is going to happen next. 

This has concluded one part of the story, which was mainly focused on the adventures of the stardom pirates, their antiques and how they established their place and acquired their powers etc etc. Given how secluded this was, it felt the best to contain it in a separate book. The next part will be past this. 

Also if anyone wants to share any fanarts I will be willing to add them. I kinda really suck at drawing so I can't draw any OCs. Also, if anyone has any name suggestions for their ship, I am willing to take them, since I also happen to suck at naming somehow. Damn it lol. 

Also I would really like your final opinions on this story till now, what arcs you liked and disliked, etc, if you want to share. Just simply tell your favorite arc even if you have nothing else to say.

Anyways my new book will be named Tensura Pirates Adventures- Interlude. Well then I will see you there. Thanks again!