Busted?

In the meeting hall somewhere on Jameri island-

"You can rest assured now. As long as we are here, no one will be able to so much as 'touch' you" said vice admiral Akuta

"We are very happy to have you here sir. Since this is the first time Atla is having a concert in the grand line, there will be many strong pirates who will try to kidnap her for money. Now that you are here we are at ease" said Atla's manager.

Atla, who was sitting quietly, rose up and bowed "Thank you for coming here. My concert is about to start in a few hours, I have to practice a bit before that, so I will be taking my leave" and left.

Afterwards, only the three of them remained.

"Alright then lets get to work. Hey brats, you will be leading the two squads and patrol the island. If you see any weak pirates, just catch them. Show me what you have learned by training under Garp himself. Leave Atla's protection to me alone"

"Yes sir! We will be sure not to disappoint you"

"Well then I will be leaving as well"

With that, Akuta left. 

"Phew that was intense"

"Right? We are on a mission with vice admiral Akuta himself! He is probably the strongest vice admiral after Garp-san" said Koby.

After that, the two of them went their separate ways to patrol each half of Jameri island.

*

"Here is one more sir" said a marine soldier

"That makes 15. Is there anyone else left in their crew?" asked Koby

"No sir. I believe we have caught every last one of them"

"Good work. There seem to be quite a few pirates on this island wanting to kidnap Atla-san for money. We need to be careful" said Koby

"Look at this brat getting to give all the orders when we have the higher rank. If it wasn't for Garp you would have been a cleaning boy till now" said rear admiral Minoru.

"Don't be like that Minoru. We should respect Garp-san's decisions. If he sees potential in this kid, then so be it" said rear admiral Yu.

"Whatever" said Minoru and went away.

"Don't take it to heart Koby. He doesn't mean anything bad by it"

"Its fine sir. I understand" said Koby, and returned to his work.

"Alright then lets go that way next" announced Koby, and started walking.

After a few minutes, he saw a blue haired girl with golden eyes buying some food at a shop nearby. For a short moment their eyes met, and then the girl went on her way.

'Blue hair.... golden eyes..... isn't that what the mysterious captain of the most infamous Star Demon pirates described as? Can it be?! No no I doubt such a pirate, whose true identity hasn't even been found by the top marine agencies would be walking around so casually, especially in front of the marines. Even this description is said to be a mere rumor which could not be confirmed by any witnesses.' thought Koby and continued walking.

*

'Um why do I feel like I have seen that marine kid before?' thought Rimuru

<He was the individual named Koby master>

'What! Oh right I forgot puberty hit him super fast once he was under Garp and his face is completely different already'

<Hai master. You should be more careful from now on, and not just be walking randomly in front of marines>

'Its no trouble Ciel. Afterall no one knows how I look like till now'

.....

 "Yo Rimuru what took you so long?" asked Guy

"Oh I was just trying out the various food here, and got carried away" 

"Well if you had been any late, we would have left without you" 

"Lets get going already" and they entered the concert ground.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE THE CONCERT IS NOW ABOUT TO BEGIN!" said the announcer.

And the concert began.

After some time, the concert ended, and as Atla was about to leave the stage, a sharp pointed object came flying towards her from a corner, but was caught by vice admiral Akuta before it could touch her. And the next moment, multiple pirates suddenly jumped on the stage from the crowd.

"Ho a marine vice admiral? Do you really think you alone will be enough to stop us all from capturing her?" said captain Sou of the silver haired pirates.

"Try me you trash!" and Akuta launched at them. After a few minutes of intense fight, Akuta came out victorious and successfully captured all of the pirates.

"Heh weak pirate scum"

"That marine guy seems pretty strong" said Ramiris

"Yeah I suppose he is at least much stronger than all the previous vice admirals we encountered" said Rimuru.

After that, everyone returned and the concert area was vacant.

*

Later that night-

"Thanks a lot Akuta-san. I m very grateful to you for saving me" said Atla.

"No need to mention. I was just doing my job. As long as I m here, you don't need to fear any pirates" said Akuta, while escorting Atla back to her camp.

"Are you sure about that little marine?" said a voice from the shadows, and suddenly 5 figures appeared and surrounded them.

"An ambush? But I suppose that's to be expected from you lowly pirates" said Akuta, as he got ready to fight. The 5 of them started laughing.

"You will be going to your grave with those thoughts" said one of them, they all attacked Akuta at once.

*

"What is taking him so long?" said Helmeppo

"No idea Helmeppo. He isn't even picking up the snail" replied Koby

"Lets go and see him" said rear admiral Yu.

And then Koby and Helmeppo, along with Yu, Minoru and some foot soldiers went to check the path he was supposed to take, but when they reached the spot what they saw was totally unexpected. They saw Akuta fighting 5 figures wearing masks, and it was totally obvious that he was on his last breath, unable to even stand properly.

"Tch. It took us longer than expected to get rid of him, and now we have more witnesses. Looks like we will have to get rid of them as well, even though that was not part of the plan"

"Wh-" shouted Minoru, but before he could complete, he was stabbed in the back by one of them. Next moment, another one appeared behind Yu and kicked him hard, which made him pass out.

"Sorry kids. Nothing personal" said the masked figure, who was about to hit Koby, but before his fist was able to reach him, it was blocked.

"Looks like it was the right choice to send the Diablo and co to spy on you guys" said Rimuru, while holding the masked figure's fist with one hand.

"Kufufufu I m happy to hear that Rimuru sama" said Diablo.

"Who are you guys? Why are you interfering with our work?" asked one of the masked men.

"Huh? Because it seemed to be fun I suppose?" replied Rimuru

"You are......!" said Koby, suddenly realizing the true identity of his savior.

"Oops looks like I got busted" said Rimuru with a 'tee-hee' expression "Yes you are right. I m the captain of the Stardom Pirates Rimuru Tempest. Nice to meet you"

Author's note: As always share your views in the comments.