All Out

"I win since I am stronger. You lose since you are weaker. That's how the world works, plain and simple" said Shiki to himself, as he was staring at the horizon, thinking about the past.

"All preparations are complete Shiki" said Dr. Indigo, breaking Shiki out of his dream.

"Oh right. I am coming" replied Shiki, and followed him to the meeting hall.

"Well then lets begin" with that, Shiki sat down and closed his eyes, and followed the instructions. After a minute, he fell down on the floor unconscious.

"How do you feel now?" asked Indigo.

Shiki, who had just woken up, got up and started moving his muscles.

"Its feels good on the most part, but it feels weaker than I was in my prime. Damn those intruders! I had to do this 2 years earlier because of them"

"No matter Shiki. You will eventually get stronger. The more important thing is now you are invincible with your new devil fruit."

"Right. Its time I test it out. The rest of you, go hide. I don't want you all to kick the bucket"

"Understood!"

*

"We are here. Everyone you got what we have to do right?" asked Rimuru

"Of course"

"Stop right there. How dare you enter-"

And the next moment, all the guards and other people fell down, unconscious.

"This saves our time. Now lets hurry"

"Shihahaha You are too late. Now I am far stronger than before." said a figure levitating above them.

"Ah well. Looks like we will have to it the hard way" said Rimuru "before we start fighting can we talk?" 

"Hmmm? Alright. I suppose I will humor your last request" said the newly awaken Shiki in a casual tone.

"So then I am curious. What do you plan to do now that you have so much power?"

"What a stupid question. Of course I will use this power to get everything there is to obtain. I will destroy the navy since they dared to insult Roger. I will destroy the world order and recreate it, just like heaven"

"And what will happen to all your people?"

"you mean the islanders? They are going to fight for me as well. As you have seen they are willing to do anything I tell them to do, even if it is committing mass murder"

"Alright. Now lets start"

"What!? That was it? Oh well if you are in such a hurry to die then" said Shiki and the next moment he was surrounded by Leon and Guy.

"Not gonna work" said Shiki as he bent right to evade Leon's sword and was about to punch him, but suddenly Guy's punch was 1 cm away from hitting him. Shiki instinctively coated his face with haki, but was not able to do it properly and was thrown away.

"Tch! So your ability is to stop time"

"Well I didn't think you will find out so easily"

"Looks like you can only stop time for a second or two at most, and then go on a cooldown. No matter. Its still not enough to beat me" said Shiki, and then turned his body into a hard metal and launched at Guy, but was intersected by Milim, Leon and Rimuru.

"Do it guys!"

"Right"

With that, a close combat like earlier began between Shiki and Milim Leon Rimuru, but this time with additional thunderbolts, flamethrowers and rock blasts thrown at Shiki from all directions.

*boom* 

In the middle of the fight Shiki split into two, and both of them wielded a separate element, and were going all out.

"Tch, looks like one of his powers is to make a copy of himself, and both of them are equally strong!"

"Shihahaha You have seen nothing yet" said Shiki1, and suddenly one of the Shiki1's fists turned into plasma, and hit Leon in the stomach.

"Arrrgh!"

This created an opening and the other Shiki2 turned his hand into Graphene and was about to hit guy, but he avoided it by stopping time and counterattacked. 

"Take this!" 

The next moment, Milim appeared in front of Shiki2 and punched him, which he caught with hand and took the full force.

"Not strong enough" with that Shiki2 and Milim engaged in direct hand to hand combat. Suddenly a loud noise could be heard.

"KAAAMEEE HAAAMEEE-"

As always it was Veldora's special move, but this time it was not invisible. As it was seen, at the place of formation between his hands, four lightning bolts were converging at once. Guided by conqueror's haki, the four bolt convergence started storing a huge amount of energy, and was glowing brightly.

"What the hell? Does he think he can snipe me so obviously?" thought Shiki2 as he was defending against milim and avoiding Dagruel's rock blasts. 

"NOW!" shouted Dino, and with that milim backed away a little, and prepared a full power punch. At the same time, Veldora was just about to launch his attack, and Dagruel had them surrounded with huge pointed rocks covered with haki, and was ready to launch.

'The hell is up with these idiots?' thought Shiki2

"Fire!" 

With that, all three of them attacked. Shiki2 covered himself in haki and was just about to dodge but suddenly froze in place, and before he could realize it, was hit simultaneously by full power thunder Kamehameha, full power Milim punch, and a thorny full power rock blast.

"Tch. You time stop bastard! Looks like you can concentrate your power on one person to freeze him alone in time as well" said Shiki while bleeding. It was obvious that he had taken quite a lot of damage.

"Bingo" said Guy with a smile.

And so, Shiki2 was in active combat with Milim and Guy on the frontlines, Veldora and Dagruel bombarding from a distance.

*

 As soon as Shiki1 punched in the gut, Luminas instantly threw elixir on him and healed him.

"Thanks for that"

"A healing devil fruit? Well well you are a problem" said Shiki1 and suddenly appeared behind Luminas

"What?!" 

Just as Shiki was about to punch Luminas with a plasma fist, Dino, already knowing 5 seconds earlier this would happen, appeared right there and teleported Luminas into safety.

"You can't just take out our healer like this while I am still around" said Dino.

"Tch. Another annoying power. You guys are starting to piss me off" 

And so, Shiki1 was in an active combat with Leon and Rimuru in the frontlines, with Diablo raining fireballs and Antak switching between firing vacuum bombs from a distance and attacking up close with ultrasonic vibrations.

Dino and Luminas providing healing and support to both sides. Dino knowing everything 5 seconds earlier came in clutch quite a few times and Luminas did a very good job healing.

Shiki had 8 types of devil fruits stored , one allows him to have some kind of self heal, one makes a doppelganger. The first one has Plasma, Chromium, and a shadow devil fruit which allows him to travel to someone's shadow, just like shadow movement. The second one has Graphene, Dynamite and a mythical zoan Griffin. 

All in all, the stardom pirates and Shiki were in a stalemate with neither side backing down. Its been 12 hours since the battle began, and it didn't seem like the end was anywhere near.

'This is bad. Shiki is slowly getting stronger. At this rate we will have to make sacrifices' 

Author's note: *Ahem* As always share your thoughts in the comments. Thx for reading.