Akuta's resolve

"So now you won't be having any problem with taking out help right?"

"Yeah I suppose. I m fine with it" replied Akuta half-satisfied.

"Alright then, restrain all of them for now. We are gonna interrogate them" ordered Rimuru.

*

After a while in the marine camp-

"Do as you want, you are not going to get anything out of us even if you torture and kill us" said m1 confidently.

"Ho? lets see how long that attitude of yours last" said Luminas, and proceeded to break his fingers one by one.

"AHH!" 

"Willing to talk yet?" 

"Die bitch!" said m1, and spit on luminas.

"Ara looks like you kids need to be taught a lesson"

"Do what you want bitch. We have been fully trained to be able to endure any type of torture"

After an hour of painful torture, all m1 to m5 had gotten their non-vital organs removed, and were basically in a condition in which they everything not essential to keep them alive was missing from their body.

"Looks like they really are tough nuts to crack" said Luminas, and then proceeded to heal them with her ability.

"What? How can this be?" said m1 in shock.

"You see dear children, I thought I would let you get away with torture just once if you cooperated, but due to the magnificent behavior you have displayed, I have changed my mind" 

"Y-you don't mean.....!" 

"Right. You poor kiddies have been trained to endure torture right? For how many times though? Once until you die? Too bad for you since I m going to torture and heal you here again and again, for all eternity if it takes, and make you regret ever being born and disrespecting me!" said Luminas with an evil smile.

"A.... help me?" said m1 silently, but to his bad luck, there was no one there who could save him from the endless nightmare that was about to begin.....

And so, this was the first display of why later on Luminas came to be known as the 'Queen of Nightmares"

*

"How was it Luminas? Were you able to get something useful out of them?" asked Guy.

"Of course I managed to get them to spit everything. What did you take me for?"

"Um..." said Akuta in a low voice. He had wanted to stay inside the torture room to authenticate all the information himself, since he still didn't trust the words of mere pirates, and had witnessed the cruelty and horror of Luminas, and was now genuinely terrified of her, but still tried to keep his emotions in check so as not to look bad in front of them.

"Ah right. I will share everything now" said Luminas.

"So basically what I got from them is, they were specially trained assassins and such, who were hired by one of the celestial dragon's assistants to kidnap Atla. And the second objective of their job was to get rid of vice admiral Akuta in the process." explained Luminas

"M-me? A celestial dragon? S-so its finally-" said Atla in a sobbing voice, and burst out in tears.

"I take it you know something about all this?" asked Guy. Atla looked away for a moment, as if she was scared and ashamed and didn't want to talk about it. Seeing that Rimuru came towards her and gently consoled her.