Not My Snail!

Akainu fired multiple blasts of magma, but Antak dodged them with ease. 

"You do realize all it takes for me is to destroy your ship and you will die right? Since you are a devil fruit user"

"What have you taken me for you brat. I am an admiral!" said Akainu, and created a gigantic ball of lava, and threw it towards Antak, which he ended up dodging again.

Antak then separated a few disc like objects from his body, and threw them in all 4 directions, surrounding the ship, and they started floating. The next moment, intense sound waves started started getting generated from all four of them, and suddenly all the marines in the ship started bleeding from their ears.

"AAHHHHH!" everyone started banging their heads from intense pain, and eventually collapsed one by one.

"Now you have no one left to drive your ship. looks like this is it for you"

"I see you have some petty tricks up your sleeve, but unfortunately for you, they aren't enough to stop me" 

"Huh? Last time I checked magu magu no mi users can't fly, so what you gonna do? become a volcano and erupt your way out?" said Antak jokingly.

"Tch. Don't underestimate me brat!" said Akainu and just started launching meteors in all directions. Antak just kept dodging them with ease. Antak then separated his arms, and they started floating. They surrounded akainu's ship from both sides, and transformed. They became like some type of hyper futuristic weapons, too wild to be simply called as a 'gun', and started raining energy balls the times faster than a normal machine gun.

Akainu again released a huge amount of magma in both directions, in an attempt to destroy them, but the hands simply dodged his attacks easily, and repeated firing.

"Ahhh so your toys can even hurt logia types huh" Akainu then covered himself in haki, and ran towards a hand, and clashed his fist with it. The next moment the second hand appeared before him, and slapped him back to the ship. 

"What the- how was I not able to detect that with my haki?"

"Didn't I tell you? My bad. But you see, observation haki doesn't really work on me"

"Tch. Looks like I will have to use future sight. Annoying punk"

"Not gonna work kid. You will have to remove the seal in order to stand a chance against me here"

"Overconfident fucker looking down on me! Alright then fine, if you wish to see my awakening as your last wish, I will grant it for you!" with that, Akainu released his awakening. A tremendous amount of lava started flowing out of his body, and volcanoes started emerging underwater, and erupted at once. The amount of magma flowing increased more and more, and the very many underwater eruptions, combined with the large amount of steam generated from magma above the surface, created a semi-knock up stream like situation, and a large amount of water started to rise up, taking up Akainu's ship along with it and when it stopped rising, an island emerged from underneath, completely made up of lava.

The next moment, from the sky, it started to rain meteors again, and at the same time, volcanoes started emerging on the island and exploded, further increasing the size of the island, with was now comparable to a mini island in itself. And finally, a huge ball of lava crashed on the island, and from it emerged Akainu.

"I must say, that was quite a spectacle you have displayed. Though I suppose you didn't care about your soldiers who just got vaporized in the magma you created"

"You need to worry about yourself punk, because this is the last day of your life!" said Akainu, and at the moment, lava from multiple volcanoes, along with the one Akainu was creating currently, and launched at extreme speed towards Antak, from all directions. He effortlessly kept dodging them, and flew towards Akainu at the same time, and clashed fists with him.

"How does it feel to fight me? Your attacks never hit me since you can't detect my moves with haki"

*boom*

"Tch "

"Woah that was close! If that would have hit me it would have been bad"

"You won't be so lucky the next time" said Akainu

"What next time? You know its not my motive to fight you here right? I just have to keep you from advancing further, which I think I have already accomplished. Or do you think you can create an island big enough to actually reach somewhere?"

"You don't need to know what I can do"

"Right. I guess you are an admiral afterall. I will not underestimate you. Alright then, am going to get serious" said Antak, and suddenly a lot of mechanical parts started coming towards Antak from all directions, and kept on combining with him, kept on.... and on.... and on..... and on..... 

"What the hell? I have never seen such an insane technology! Just what the hell is this monster!" said Akainu, as he stared at the colossal being standing, or rather floating right in front of him. 

The form that Antak took was too complicated to describe with mere words. It was giant, but not due to pure metal. Some of the parts, instead of directly combining with him, were just floating around him. Some seemed like they were a single object, but were split into two as if the very space between their halves had been distorted, but they were still attached to each other. (kinda like Hoopa Unbound Pokémon) Overall it just seemed like a huge futuristic monster.

"Behold. It is the result of my master's hard work. The real fight begins now kid" with that, the battle that went on next, was soo over the top, that it could not be described. 

After an hour or so, Antak managed to take Akainu somewhere else in the middle of unknown ocean, and left....

"Whew that was a nice battle. That kid was actually much stronger than I thought, so the fight was pretty even, though I am confident I would win when I get more used to my new form"

Meanwhile Akainu lying on the ground, all beat up- 

"Damn that bastard even destroyed my snail! Such humiliation! Here I am in the middle of who knows where! Looks like I will have to wait for a ship to pass by....."

*

"Oh you are back already? What happened to the admiral?"

"Lets just say he won't be bothering us anytime soon" said Antak, and smiled

"Alright then I will leave it at that" said Rimuru and changed the topic.

After that he detailed Antak about the new Star Tempest plan.

"Alright I get it. I will do my very best to assist you"

"Good. So for now, just go with Ramiris and help these slaves to settle down" said Rimuru, and brought the slaves to Antak.

"We are very grateful to you Rimuru sama for saving us from that hell"

"Yes. And on top of that you are giving us a place to live. We will serve you until till the end Rimuru sama"

'Heh? What is this? Why does their tone seem so familiar to me?'

"Um by the way, were you by chance being taught anything by diablo on your way here?" asked Rimuru with a fearful expression

"Hai Rimuru sama, Diablo sama taught us all about your greatness, and we are very grateful to him as well"

"......"

Author's note:  As always upvote if you liked it and share your views in comments. Thx for reading. Have a nice day!