First enemies

"What?" 

"Stop wasting time and just name our pirate crew already Rimuru" ordered guy

"Oi Why do you just assume me to be the one to name everything?"

"Aren't we done with this several times already rimuru? or do you want a repeat of the last time" asked guy while smiling which sent shivers down rimuru's spine. Last time rimuru refused to name something, guy just walked through the table without even bothering to cut it and immediately kissed rimuru which has gotten him traumatized ever since.

"NOOO! ok ok I will name it ok? Just give me some time to think." 

After some time of thinking rimuru replied "   'The Star Demon' pirates, or stardom for short, since we are all Demon lords and beings who have come form far beyond the stars and are going to rise to stardom in this world. And our ship will be 'The millennial cosmos' since it will be crossing a million universes with us to our universe. Here I did as you said. Now don't complain if you don't like it!" 

"Wow rimuru! As always you are the best when it comes to naming"

"Yes we will use this"

"Kyahahaha as always rimuru nicely done!"

"Kufufu sasuga rimuru sama"

Everyone praised rimuru for his naming skills saying he was too good at it.

'You all are just idiots you fools!' 

"Ok then now thats out of the way, who is going to be the captain?" asked milim.

'Anyone but me. I don't wanna deal with this' thought rimuru.

"Kufufu of course no one but rimuru sama deserve to be called our captain" said diablo proudly

"Oi oi diablo what are you saying? I don't-"

"Yep. I totally agree. He was even able to name or ship so well" said guy cutting any effort from rimuru to protest.

"Yes i agree too. No one but Rimuru can do this" chimed in leon seeming to get the cue from guy.

'Oi oi you people! I know! Veldora is the only one who can help me here'

"Hey veldora you wanted to be the captain right? Sorry guys but- "

"Kyahahaa I wanted to be the captain but if it is my sworn friend rimuru then i suppose i m willing to make this sacrifice. I m counting on you Rimuru!" declared veldora as he cut the last string of hope rimuru had of escaping.

'What the- Why you did this Veldora! Augh remind me to take veldora's sweets away for a week when we return ciel'

<You are very petty master>

'Did you say something ciel?'

<Its just your imagination master>

.....

"Now that that's decided, lets get on our ship!" said ramiris excitedly.

"Wow! you really made a nice ship rimuru. This looks very nice. I m really impressed" 

"Hehe. Not only that, cosmos is also made from the strongest wood in this world. The same as Roger's ship. But the difference is, I have also mixed in some hihiirokane (highest tier metal in tensura world) to make it much much stronger. Our ship right now can take one of kaido's thunder bagua if he dosen't give it his all."

"Wow rimuru! This has gotten me even more excited!"

"Alright then, lets set sail!"

With this, everyone began to do their assigned job to make the ship sail. They already knew what they had to do due to all the info they had been fed. And so the stardom pirates began their journey.

                        *

"By the way rimuru what do we do about money? Aren't we like 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 right now?" asked leon.

'Ah how the days have come. 10 super beings capable of destroying the world on a whim now roaming hungry and completely broke in the middle of nowhere' thought rimuru jokingly.

"Since we are pirates i suppose we should raid someone and steal their treasure!" exclaimed ramiris. 

"Not innocent people of course since we are pirates with morals" leon added 

'Ciel find the closest pirate ship to us'

<Yes master. The closest pirate ship is 2 km away in north>

"Alright. Our target is 2km in that direction. Lets goo!"

"I m not gonna ask how you found out, lets just go" said guy

"Alright. As you know this is an upgraded version of the sunny, so that means-"

"It ahs that coup-tha-bust thing right?" 

"Y-ya milim. Also we can go away upto 5 km in any direction with this since its an upgrade"

"Gyahaha Now that's nice rimuru. So lets start!"

everyone immediately got in position for the impact

"3.... 2.... 1..... COUP-THA-.....................BUSTOOOOOOO!" shouted veldora milim and ramiris in  perfect sync, as if they had been rehearsing this all day before coming here.

*

*Yawn*

"Its so boring in here. Being on lookout duty is the worst. Nothing generally happens at all"

"Right brother. Even if someone were to be nearby, they will immediately run away after seeing out pirate flag anyway. So there is no need to lookout at all"

"Right pachin. NO ONE in this entire sea is foolish enough to deal with bochan pirates as long as our captain bochan is here. I have never seen a single man in my life stronger than captain."

"Right? He just lifts 10 ton heavy armor and another 15 ton heavy hammer like its nothing! I only pity our opponents when they get crushed under his hammer like an insect and splash! blood all over"

"I have even heard rumors that captain once went toe to toe with commodore Lefan and defeated him in the end with his entire fleet, which gave him a bounty of 50 million bellies"

"Yep he is truly a beast "

"Hey what's there in the sky over there?"

"Huh? Looks like a bird to me"

"Oi rochan what kind of bird grows in size like that?"

"Huh? What? it is getting bigger and bigger? Hey hey is that a ship?"

"N-N-Nani!!!! a ship is falling from the sky towards us? R-R-RUNNNN!!!!"

"HEY EVERYONE THERE IS A SHIP FALLING FROM TH-"

And Wham! The cosmos suddenly landed in front of the pirate ship and send high waves due to impact which shook the entire ship.

"Whew. We landed safely"

"Whoooooo!! it was the best" exclaimed the trouble trio all together.

"So lets get to work then. Who is going to take care of it?"

Author's note: Thanks for everyone for reading.