Special Chapter : Huge Developments (End of the Jameri Island Arc)

"Alright then. I will we going back now with Ramiris to help these people settle down there. Thankfully we have a lot of workforce thanks to her, so it won't be a problem"

"Hehe Looks like Great Ramiris's time to shine again!" said Ramiris excitedly, and then the two of them went back to the island with all the slaves.

'Yosh. Now that that's done, lets check on Lumi-chan'

"So did you manage to find anything?" asked Rimuru

"Nothing much. Seems like this one didn't bother about anything else other than his personal pleasure" said Luminas annoyed.

"Well no matter. At least he will be useful as our little puppet. I have plans for him. Make sure to train him well"

"Right. Leave it to me. The next time you see him, he will be better trained than the most highly trained dog in the entire existence!" said Luminas with an angry expression, and went back inside the torture room.

*

The next day-

"Lemme go and check on Koby and co real quick" 

Suddenly he heard a loud shriek.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" 

"Get up brat. We are just getting started" 

As soon as he reached there, what he saw was a painful sight. There was Koby lying on the ground, with half his limbs missing, remaining half broken, and a hole in his abdomen, almost on the verge of dying. Similar was the fate of Helmeppo as well. Akuta was the only one who was somewhat able to hold his own, but he didn't last more than a few seconds as well before entering the same condition.

"Looks like you guys are having your fun" said Rimuru with a casual look on his face, with snacks in one hand, proceeding to sit on a chair.

"Yo Rimuru. I just got started and they are down for the count already" said Guy.

"Ye I can see that. Just hurry up and heal them before they die" said Rimuru, and then Guy proceeded to splash them with Luminas's elixir.

"Ah looks like I m not dead yet!" said Helmeppo in relief.

"But you will be soon if you keep slacking off like this" said Guy, and started attacking them again.

'How is Luminas's Elixir still working, even though she isn't here?'

<Hai. It is concluded that her powers are still in effect within a certain range>

'Makes sense I guess' said Rimuru, while munching on chips and enjoying the show in front of him.

*

2 Days later. Navy headquarters-

"Damn it! How the hell is this possible!" said Sengoku in rage.

"It is indeed quite rare to see Akainu san fail and humiliated so miserable" said Kizaru with his usual monkey face, trimming his nails.

"Just tell me what I m supposed to do now! Not only is one of the celestial dragons missing, on top of that someone strong enough to go toe to toe with Akainu suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and was not only able to stall him, he actually stranded him in the middle of nowhere leaving him with no other choice than to pathetically wait for a ship to rescue him. If this goes out, the world government's image will basically be ruined. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND TO THIS!" shouted Sengoku angrily.

"Tch. The next time I see him I am going to kill that bastard" said Akainu angrily.

"Lets me go there this time. I will be sure to complete my job without fail." said Kizaru, which seemed to piss off Akainu even more "So Akainu san, were you at least able to find out the enemy's identity?"