Chaos

EDIT: Some unnecessary content has been removed

"Alright then guys. Lets see how you fair. I have some work to do and will see you later!" announced Rimuru as he left for the cosmos.

"Tch. He just wants to slack off and have fun." complained Luminas.

"Let it be now. This task also seems fun so lets focus on it." 

"Yes so lets discuss out strategy for now" said leon

After that they agreed on a plan of action and began.

*

"Pirates are attacking the port sir!" reported a soldier.

"Huh? Are there still pirates left brave enough to attack this town while I, vice admiral Sai, am here? Who are they?"

"I don't recognize their flag sir. They must be new"

"That explains their ignorance. Some newbie pirates trying to make it rich by attacking the beautiful city Atlasia under my jurisdiction. How many are there?"

"Just 3 sir. "

"Huh? Just 3? Are you sure they are pirates and not just some random thugs?"

"Yes sir. At least they claim to be pirates."

"Bah! I don't have time to deal with such little matters. I have an important meeting in some time. Just send some soldiers to capture them."

"Yes sir"

With this the soldier left the headquarters. Unknown to the fact that 3 people have already infiltrated their base.

"Nice job deno! Your future sight is really helpful. We can know beforehand when someone is going to appear and when which hallway will be empty."

"You better not forget this! Now i have also contributed to the mission, so you can't cut my paycheck this time!" said dino angrily.

"Kufufu Don't worry. Rimuru sama always rewards the hardworking people"

"Alright, next 2 ppl are coming out of that door. hide."

Diablo jumped up holding them and stuck his fingers with one hand in the ceiling. After they passed by, he gently came down without making a sound.

"Just a bit more and we will reach to their leader." said ramiris

"That's right ramiris, you can even hear people through walls and stuff with your haki right?"

"Yep. If I concentrate, I can easily detect the tiny movement of their lips and find out what the are saying. They have to be at least 50m close to me for it to be efficient though."

*

"How long are we supposed to keep this up?" said milim with a bored expression.

"Have patience milim. We have to wait to go all out until the signal." replied dagruel while pretending to be struggling against 3 marine soldiers.

"Waaa! I m getting bored. How long are they gonna take anyway? Its been already half an hour" complained milim again.

*peru peru peru peru*

Suddenly their den den mushi rang. They were surprised to see this because they were only supposed to het a signal, not a call. Dagruel immediately threw away the marines coming towards him but before he could pick it up -

"Look above! Whats that?" shouted someone.

"A black cloud?"

There was a large black circle forming just above the marine headquarters. It was made up of swilring black flames, rotating at high intensity. Suddenly it began to deform and large balls of black flame, like meteors, began to get launched all over Atlasia. It was like seeing a meteor shower. Suddenly one of the fireballs came towards them and crashed, engulfing some marines in it. 
"AAaah!"

They started screaming in agony and pain, while trying to put out the fire. Some of them even jumped in the ocean, but to their dismay, the fire didn't get extinguished. It kept on burning... and burning... and burning.... until suddenly it disappeared before they died. Then from the thick cloud of black fire, a figure emerged. It was Diablo, floating in the sky, and in his left hand was the terribly scorched head of vice admiral Sai.