Calm Before The 'Storm'

On the moon-

"Have a taste of my power! 200million volts!" with that, Enel launched a huge bolt of lightning towards guy.

*Chop*

The next moment, he was seen falling on the ground, unconscious.

"Well that was easier than I thought" said Guy 

"Of course since he can't detect you with haki when you stop time" said Luminas.

"Welp it is what it is" said guy and sighed "well then lets get to work"

*

"Alright men follow me!" said veldora as he proceeded to enter the building "since we have time to spare while all the slaves are being rescued, we are going to raid the treasury!" 

Akuta was surprised to see Veldora in such a spirit, right after he had beaten the enemy mercilessly with his so called 'Veldora arts', but still followed him behind.

After searching random rooms for a while, they finally came across a really big and suspicious room, having the words 'I am the treasury' written all over it (not literally). Veldora tried to open it, but it required a password and identification of some sorts.

"Hey marine guy, do you know how to open this thing?"

"I m sorry but it looks like it need a Celestial Dragon Id proof to op-"

*boom*

"Ahh whatever" said Akuta after seeing that Veldora had already blasted the door.......

The next sight they saw, the room was filled with a lot of treasure everywhere, and also some valuable artifacts of sorts.

"Kyahahaha now all of this treasure belongs to the Stardom pirates! Hey help me carry it to the ship" said Veldora

"I m sorry veldora-san but it looks like it will be impossible to carry all this so soon. I suggest you to take only the most valuable of things you can"

"It can't be helped huh. Right lets scout around. Wait that box looks weirdly sus" said Veldora while moving towards a weirdly sus box, and opened it. Guess what was inside it? Of course it was a devil fruit.

"This..... what is this weird feeling. I sense a very mysterious aura coming from this fruit! Kyahahaha this is it! this-"

And so veldora went on and on for a couple minutes, and Akuta stood by staring at Veldora as if he was seeing a child with 8th grade syndrome. After some time, Veldora finally decided to eat it.

...........

"So what is your devil fruit power?" asked Akuta out of curiosity since Veldora went silent after eating it.

"Kukuku I will show you when the time is right" said Veldora "right now this place is not appropriate for me to display my mighty power!"

"Ummm sure" said Akuta, and moved on.

*

"Looks like these are the last ones" said Diablo

"Right. Now that we have evacuated all the slaves, lets get to our main work" said Dagruel.

"Kufufufu I m really exited to try out this combo with you Dagruel san" 

"Ah of course. That was quite impressive of you to come up with that idea Diablo. Lets tell veldora we are done, and then get started" said Dagruel.

*

*peru peru peru peru*

"Looks like they have done evacuating the slaves already. Kyahahaha Alright then time for us to leave"

"And what about the treasure?" asked Akuta

"Tch tch tch Don't worry Akuta kun I have that covered already. Looks like its finally time for you to witness my mighty power once and for all Kyahahaha!"

With that, they rushed outside the building. 

"Take these kids with you, and when you reach the ship, just look at the sky" said Veldora while pointing up.

"Got it" replied Akuta and took the two of them away.

"Yosh, so that is the treasury room. Alright looks like it is about to begin"

*

"What the hell happened down there? I was unable to see clearly because of this height, but it looked like some worms tried to save that bitch. Heh like its even possible to save someone falling from this height. Alright by now my slaves must have gotten rid of those annoying pests" thought Arnold and proceeded to go down. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!" shouted Arnold as he finally reached the treasury room and saw its door destroyed. "THOSE INSOLENT PESTS DARED TO TOUCH MY TREASURE! CALL THE ADMIRAL RIGHT NOW! HEY WHERE ARE YOU DAMN MUTTS! I SAID CALL THE ADMIRAL RIGHT NOW!" shouted Arnold again and again, but no response.

"Tch. Looks like I will have to do it on my own" said Arnold, and proceeded to go back on the roof again, where his living quarter was, but when he reached the roof again what he saw in front of him made him piss his pants.

"S-stay away from me! Help! Anyone!" shouted Arnold, and began firing his gun again and again blindly in fear. He was terrified. Of course he would be, since the sight in front of him was that much terrifying.

What he saw was, a giant, fearsome dragon, with its face bigger than twice the size of his entire body, glaring with his giant golden eyes right at Arnold. 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA" roared veldora, and Arnold fell down from his chair and rolled back.

"Please spare me! I will give you all my treasure just leave me alone!" cried Arnold, but the look on Veldora's face didn't change at all. Then Veldora brought his head forward, lifted his arm, pointed out his finger, and shook it forward and backward, as if signaling Arnold to come forward. Arnold, who was frozen with fear, slowly gathered strength in his legs and crawled forward, and stood up, still trembling.

Veldora then said in a deep and frightening tone "What will happen to you is the result of your own actions. When you do bad things, you need to be disciplined. And trust me it is always terrifying" said Veldora while remembering all the tough times he had to go through again "the one who will be deciding your fate is not me. It will be someone else, and when you meet him be sure to show your best behavior, since even a tiny thing you do to anger him will result in even more hellish hell for you." 

Arnold kept listening to him, too afraid to utter a single word.

"Oh and I will be taking your treasury as well!" said Veldora before he finally left.

"Phew looks like its over" just as Arnold uttered these words, he looked above, and fell down again. The entire sky had turned black.

*

"So you finally returned. Did you succeed?"

"Yep. Here" said Luminas and handed over a glass of green liquid to Rimuru.

"Good work. Now all that's left is for them to return, and we can move on to the next step"

Author's note: Thanks everyone for supporting me till now. I really appreciate it.  Are you liking the new direction the story is going in? Are you liking the pacing? As always, upvote if you liked the chapters and share your views and suggestions below!