Showdown

*boom* 

Exploded a golem after taking full power hits from all three milim, veldora and dagruel.

"Looks like it is much more powerful than I thought" said dagruel

"Good good now we can go all out without worrying about destroying them all at once!" jumped milim in excitement.

"Guys just finish them as quickly as you can. Don't hold back" ordered rimuru

"Yosh. I was itching to test my new devil fruit powers." said dagruel excited

Then he went in another direction, where a bunch of golems were there.

"Lemme try this trick. "

He punched on the ground hard, and a big chunk of rock separated from the ground and is now floating in front of Dagruel. Then he punched it with full force haki and with supersonic speed it flew towards a golem and *boom* the golem was thrown back and heavily damaged

"Looks like it worked. Alright now come at me!" 4 golems nearby rushed towards him. 

"Earth style- tectonic barrage!"

He punched the ground once more, and in an instant, multiple huge chunks of ground, at least 10 times bigger than the previous one, were floating all around him. Then one by one he punched, kicked, then kicked and then punched one by one each one of them, and all of them came crashing at supersonic speed at once.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

It was like a meteor shower. The entire area was filled with loud crashing noises, and the golems were crushed into pieces. 

"Quite impressive if I say so myself" said dagruel proudly.

Suddenly a golem came from behind him and was about to hit him from above.

"Earth style- Earth wall" he the kicked the ground, and a wall rose behind him, blocking the golem's attack. Suddenly the wall broke and dagruel emerged from it. He punched the golem hard, sending it flying ahead, with 5 chunks of rocks following it, and badly crushing it upon impact.

"This is fun! Come at me again! More! Tectonic barrage!" and with that, he continued to rain down huge boulders like water......

*

"Hoho see that Dagruel showing off his power" exclaimed guy

"Looks like he is having fun" said leon

"Well lets get to our work then" said guy, as he jumped up to avoid an attack by a golem, and landed on its head and sat on it like he is sitting on a throne.

"Now then you piece of scrappy metal entertain me" ordered guy.

The golem tried to get rid of him by bashing his head with a wall nearby, but guy avoided it and jumped on another golem. Then the one nearby jumped at guy, but guy avoided it again, leading to the two golems crashing with each other. 

"You sure are strong, but lack experience. In other words, just pieces of dumb scrap metal" laughed guy, and continued to toy with them.

*

"Kufufufu you dare fight me? Know your place trash" with that diablo created a storm of dark flames and engulfed all nearby golems in it. The golems started burning, but their movements didn't slow down and they continued to move forward. 

"So you still have some fight left? Alright I will entertain you"

and diablo created a giant swirling ball of dark flames, rotating at very high intensity, and enclosed all golems in it, along with himself. The speed of rotation increased further and further, and eventually the rocks nearby started to melt and got mixed with the flames. In a matter of a few seconds, it was no longer just a ball of dark flames, but had now become a rotating mass of black lava, which got thicker and thicker, darker and darker, faster and faster, hotter and hotter.

"Hellfire blaze!"

After the storm subsided, there was nothing but black lava everywhere, with no sign of the golems' existence at all.

'Kufufufu Rimuru sama will be pleased' thought diablo as he was happily searching for any more golems left to destroy.

*

Meanwhile rimuru and others were fighting their share of golems as well. 

"Above!" said luminas, and leon jumped out of the way to avoid the attack, instantly repositioned himself, and counter attacked. 

Suddenly 2 golems jumped at luminas from behind, but were blown away by an invisible attack before they could hit her.

"Kyahahaha have a taste of my veldora arts!" 

"Wahahaha Now run away from this!" shouted milim and coated her fists in advanced ryou, and punched 2 golems simultaneously in the stomach, which then exploded from inside out. 

"Milim behind you!" A golem was about to hit her, but she suddenly turned around and crashed her head covered in advanced haki with the golem, resulting in its skull getting crashed.

"Ouch that hurt a little" said milim, as she proceeded to finish the golem off with a last punch.

"Looks like she didn't need my help" said Rimuru, while casually fighting 2 golems at once.

"These things are strong, but they lack good coordination and control. Looks like a waste for such a good architecture" said Rimuru disappointed.

'Hey ciel sensei can you analyze those writings meanwhile? I really got curious about them'

<Already done master. Do you want to know now?>

'On second thought, hold on for now. I will ask you again later'

Meanwhile Dino sleeping in a quiet corner-

"Good thing I have my ear plugs. Now even these loud noises won't disturb my sound sleep"

said dino, while laying down and having a nap. A golem came towards him, about to hit him. Dino suddenly teleported to another quiet corner in the area, unbothered.

"I can see the future 5 seconds in, so I will know before anyone disturbs my sleep and will just teleport away. What a perfect devil fruit I got." exclaimed dino happily and went back to sleep......

*

This way the battle went on for quite some time and the number of golems had started to diminish when suddenly a loud shriek was heard-

"AAHHHHHHHH!" screamed luminas in pain. Everyone suddenly looked at her, shocked. Her left arm was missing and she was bleeding badly. Suddenly a figure emerged, holding her hand.

"You made a big mistake trespassing here. Leave now" warned that figure.

"And what if we don't?" asked leon.

The figure opened its mouth, and suddenly everyone's head started to pain and ears started to bleed.

<Ultrahigh frequency and intensity sound waves detected. Cover your ears with haki to prevent permanent damage>

"EVERYONE COVER YOUR EARS WITH HAKI" shouted Rimuru, and soon everyone was alright again. 

The figure then suddenly jumped at leon. Leon covered his body in haki to block its blow, but was still thrown back by its punch.

"Looks like this guy is quite strong" said leon

"Ya for real! I didn't even notice his presence even with my haki until he had already chopped off my arm" added luminas

"Yosh looks like my time to work" said rimuru and started walking towards the creature

"Hey you. Lets make a bet. I will duel you one on one. If you win, we will leave here at once. If I win you will allow our entry here and will tell us everything about this place. Sounds good?"

Author's note:  As always upvote and comment your thoughts. Thx for reading.