The Eighth Warlord of the Sea

Author's note: I will be using symbols m1 to m5 to refer to all the masked people 1 to 5.

"You have made a big mistake by interfering with us pirates. Now we are going to annihilate you along with all these marines" said m1

"Ho? Are you sure you can do that?" said guy.

"Well it seems we have no choice. Use the girl as hostage!" said m1 to m3, who was holding the girl's hand.

"Right" replied m3, but the next moment he looked, the girl was no longer there. m3 looked around, and saw guy holding onto the girl, and taking her away.

'What the hell? I never even sensed him moving form that spot, how did he do that all of a sudden? Is he a devil fruit user who can teleport? But that didn't seem like mere teleportation' thought m3

"Well well. It seems like you are overwhelmed already. Alright then let me do you a favor" said Rimuru "I will give you the number advantage. Hey Milim, take care of them" 

"Whoo! its fun time!"

"Tch don't underestimate us you bitch! We are on par with yonkou commanders!" said m2

"ho? Is that why you weren't able to finish a single vice admiral on time, even with the 5 of you here?" mocked Rimuru

"Shut up. Akuta is a different story. Talk time is now over. Get ready to die!" with that all m1 to m5 rushed towards them, but milim stood in their way.

"You will have to get past me first!" said milim.

"Fine. It is not our style to beat a child unnecessarily, but if you insist so be it" and they all jumped at milim. 

Milim instantly transformed into her Heracles fruit adult battle form, and grabbed each of their fists one at a time, while throwing them back simultaneously with  the other hand.

"Let the game begin" said milim with an evil smile and serious tone.

Then began a brutal hand to hand combat montage between them, with milim easily blocking each of their attacks with her hands, while mostly being on the defensive. 

"What the hell is she doing? It isn't Milim's style to be on the defensive like that" 

"It seems like she is gauging her opponents' strengths before going on the offensive" explained Guy.

"The hell? Since when did milim start to worry about such things?" asked Ramiris surprised

"Looks like it is the devil fruit's effect. The will of Heracles is interfering with milim's fighting style." said Rimuru

With that, milim took hold of m3, threw him at m4, rushed behind m2 and low-kicked him, blocked m5's fists coming towards her without even looking in his direction, picked up a rock with the other hand and threw it at m1, then threw m5 on top of him. In a matter of moments, all 5 of the were lying on the ground.

"Boss this girl is very strong. Looks like we will have to reveal our devil fruits here" said m2.

"Tch. No choice left. Lets go all out" 

The next moment, invisible air slashes came towards milim. One of them hit her, which left a small crack in her armor. Suddenly m2 came from behind her, and hit her hard with his head, which sent her flying straight ahead. Then m5 threw iron rods towards milim, which milim dodged. m1 made a hand sign, after which m2 and m3 began shining, then m2 transformed into a bear human hybrid, m3 into a bull human hybrid, and both rushed towards milim with incredible momentum, passing through all the rocks and obstacles like air, and clashed with her. Milim grabbed both of them with a hand each, but was getting pushed back. After getting pushed back a few meters, she was finally able to stop them.

"Impressive. You were able to stop those two even after I buffed them. Your haki is quite impressive, but not enough to beat all 5 of us. You are going to lose at this rate" said m1.

"Huh? what do you mean?" asked milim confused.

"Are you stupid or something brat? I said your haki isn't strong enough to defeat all of us" said m1

"But I haven't even used any haki yet" said Milim, which shook m1.

"What? Stop mocking us br-" before he could finish, milim instantly coated his fist in advanced ryou, and punched m2 hard on the head, which created 3 concentric circular holes in the ground where they were standing, with m2's head stuck into the ground, with his body lying motionless.

"So what were you saying again?" asked milim

"............."

"Don't kill them off milim. We need to interrogate them later" said Rimuru

"I will try my best" replied Milim.

"listen everyone. I will be buffing you all, attack her all together at once!" said m1, then made a sign again, and m2, m3, m4 and m5 started glowing. Then m3 once again clashed with milim, with m4 throwing iron bars, and m5 throwing air slashes at milim from behind, and m1 coming to assist m3 in close combat. Milim jumped high towards m5, but m1 intercepted her, and entered hand to hand combat. Milim, while dodging all the projectiles and slashed, kept up with m1's moves, meanwhile m3 charged towards her. Instantly milim coated her head with advanced haki, and headbutted m3 hard, which led to him bleeding from the head and losing consciousness. She then grabbed m1 by his hand, and gave it a nice chop, which led to it breaking apart from his body. Then milim got down and turned around and kicked him hard, with his body flying high in the sky. Then milim jumped towards him and kicked him in the stomach, and threw him back on the ground, which created another crater. Then milim covered his severed arm in haki, and threw it at m4, which pierced through his iron bars and pierced his leg. "AAHHHH!" screamed m4 in pain. The next moment, milim was right next to m5, with her fist just about to hit m5's face. 

'DEATH' was the only thing appearing in m5's mind, as milim's fist came closer and closer, but then it stopped just before hitting his face. For a moment m5 felt relief, but the next instant a crack appeared on his face, and blood gushed out of it. Milim had used advanced ryou on her fist, which caused damage to m5 even without touching him. m5 fell down, writhing in pain. Then Milim turned around, returned to her normal form, and raised a victory sign.

'Damn that was brutal' thought Rimuru "Nice work milim. Alright then Luminas, heal Akuta"

With that, Luminas healed Akuta, who then stood up and entered a battle stance. "You filthy pirates! Get away from my men." said Akuta.

"Seriously dude? Do you really want to fight us, even after what you saw? We are here to help you " asked Rimuru

"Rimuru Tempest, and the infamous Stardom pirate crew. What the hell are you after? As far as I m concerned you are pirates, and as a proud marine I can never stoop so low as to take help from pirates. Since you have saved us today, I m willing to overlook your presence here and not going to report you, but that is as far as we go" declared Akuta.

"What do we do Rimuru? It seems a lot of fun to investigate this case, but looks like it won't be possible now" asked Ramiris

"Well then looks like we have no choice. We are far too interested in this to just turn away and go, and I don't want to hurt Koby and the others. Listen here Akuta, I hereby accept the proposal of the world Government to become a warlord. Here is my official declaration and reply to the Government" said Rimuru and handed a piece of paper to Akuta, who read it carefully and sighed.

"Fine. I accept your reply and welcome you officially as a warlord and our ally. You are hereby declared as the Eighth Warlord of the sea, Rimuru Tempest" declared Akuta.

"So now you won't be having any problem with taking out help right?" 

Author's note: Please leave your views in comments. It is the biggest motivation factor for me. Thx for reading.