Ready

*Crash* 

Came the sound as Leon's sword clashed with Shiki's leg. 

"Waaaaa!" Shouted Milim as soon as she transformed and came towards Shiki with full force. Shiki repelled Leon back and tried to black milim's punch, but was thrown back. Before he could get up, a bolt of lightning struck him. The next moment, a tornado of black flames surrounded him and started closing in, with a number of huge boulders floating all around, and falling like meteors one by one at the center. 

The next moment, there was a huge shock wave which repelled everything, and revealed an angry Shiki in the middle. 

"That actually hurt damn it!" shouted Shiki and covered his swords in haki and was about to launch towards them, but was blast punched from behind.

"Argh"

"Bet you didn't see this coming " said Antak

"Tricky bastard can avoid detection by haki." 

*cough* 

"What the!" said Shiki surprised as he saw blood coming out with his cough. "Direct internal damage to my heart huh? What did you do brat! That was not Haki"

"Of course. I am a bit different you see"

"You-" the next moment, Dino suddenly teleported a fully transformed Milim, a semi-auto battle mode Rimuru and Leon to him and they entered direct close combat with him. The three of them were totally in sync, covering each other's blind spots and weaknesses, and perfectly making use of any opportunities and openings they find. But Shiki was no weakling either. Even if he was not in his prime, he was still the rival of Roger and an ex member of the Rocks pirates.

But still, milim's physical strength, combined with her advanced armament haki, was no joke.  Among the Stardom pirates, she was the first and only one to have completely awakened her devil fruit and had the will of Heracles under her control. If we go by physical strength alone, she could single handedly defeat any of the four emperors in combat .At full power, every single hit from her was strong enough to split a continent. Shiki had realized this fact after blocking her punch the first time, but that was not alone. 

After milim, Leon's sword was the second strongest weapon the stardom crew had. Leon had also achieved a type of semi-awakening with Platinum excalibur, and had every right to be called the strongest swordsman in the world. And even though Rimuru was not able to match the two in terms of strength, his semi-auto battle mode was nothing to laugh at. You are never going to find an opening while fighting him, and you are never going to not get hit  whenever you leave an opening by mistake. Rimuru also helped coordinate everyone's attack and created an extremely good balance and synergy.

All in all, Shiki was facing the deadly frontline fighters of the stardom crew right now, and there was no way he was going to ever get an upper hand no matter what. But he was still holding his own, at least for now. 

"Give it up. You are too weak to defeat us"

"Don't look down on-"

*crash* 

"And there he goes" sighed Rimuru as Shiki got punched hard by milim and crashed "at this rate he is not going to last more than 10 minutes"

"Ugh"

"Alright then, lets finish him" 

"I am gonna kill you all!" said Shiki and flew towards them in rage.

*5 minutes later*

'Looks like I will have to retreat' thought Shiki as he was waiting for an opening to escape.

"What's the matter? Wanna escape?" 

"Ugh" and Shiki immediately started flying at full speed to escape.

"I can go after-" 

"Don't. We don't know what he has in store for us up there. And you can't defeat him alone anyway" said Rimuru and stopped him. Antak looked dejected at first, but agreed.

"Alright then lets get our friend here to spill some info- wait what happened to him?"

"Oh nothing much, I just thought he wasn't good looking enough, so I *ehem* did some modifications" said Luminas with a smile

'Ah ya, except he doesn't look like a human anymore' thought Rimuru

"At least restore his face so that we can get him to talk" said Leon

"ya ya alright" 

"That was quite an unexpected surprise. So now what? Do we just raid and destroy?" asked Guy.

"Of course. I don't think he will let us leave in peace otherwise. Not to mention I am far too curious to 'not' see what he has got up there" said Rimuru.

"Alright he is ready to speak" said Luminas.

"So then tell me what is Shiki up to up there?" asked Rimuru

"Go to hell" 

"Now that's a surprise. Looks like you did a sloppy job roughing him up Luminas" 

"Right. Just wait 30 minutes" said Luminas, and dragged Raitz away.

*

In heaven-

"W-what happened Shiki-sama?" asked Dr. Indigo

"Unexpected trouble. Looks like we will have to do it now. I can't wait any longer"

"B-but weren't we supposed to wait 2 more years for it?"

"I know damn it! But it needs to be done now, or we won't be able to do it at all" said Shiki in a serious tone.

"Understood. I will tell him to get ready as soon as possible."

"Yes. Do it. And also gather all the apostles here at once"

"Hai"

With that, Indigo went away.

'It is truly a shame that I have to finish it 2 years earlier, even though I waited 20 years for this. Oh well, not that it will have that big of an effect'

*

"That's all" said Raitz.

"That's.... that's a lot to take in" said Rimuru.

"So that's why it was so tough to get him to speak. Dude was able to go through 20 minutes of torture before giving it away" commented guy.

"That was indeed quite impressive" said Leon

"So then we are doing it right?" asked Dagruel.

"Kufufufu Of course. That fruit belongs to Rimuru sama alone. I will not let any other insect lay its mouth on it" said Diablo and got up.

"Yes that is right. It will be a perfect fit for Rimuru" agreed Guy.

"Kuahahaha Alright then get on the ship already and I will take you there in no time" said Veldora.

"Right. Now the matter lies on our pride as pirates. We have to get that fruit for our captain at any cost" said Leon.

"Right Right. And I will show them the power of my army this time! Right Dino?" said Ramiris excited "Hey wake up already!"

"AAAAHHHHHHH I am up! I am up!" screamed Dino in pain as Luminas poured some corrosive elixir on him.

"I am really mad right now, and needed exactly something like this to vent it" said Luminas.

"Wahahaha Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun noda!" said Milim excited to be able to go all out.

"You guys! Well then we are really doing this I guess. Its war now. Oh and don't forget to kill this Rai whatever dude. We don't want Shiki to be stronger afterall" said Rimuru.

Author's note: As always, leave your reviews and thoughts in the comments. Hope you liked it. Also check out my other story and see if it interests you.