Arc Preview

Just thought up of this idea to make an arc preview. It contains some hints about the upcoming arc, so skip this if you wanna go in completely blind.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

They started screaming in agony and pain, while trying to put out the fire. Some of them even jumped in the ocean, but to their dismay, the fire didn't get extinguished. It kept on burning... and burning... and burning.... until suddenly it disappeared before they died. Then from the thick cloud of black fire, a figure emerged. It was Diablo, floating in the sky, and in his left hand was the terribly scorched head.

*

"Conqueror's haki! To think there would be pirates capable of using it in the north blue... Looks like we have highly underestimated them. Guys! we need to fight these bastards and eliminate them, even if it costs us our lives"

*

He then took a step forward, readied a fist, and punched on the ground, which sent severe shock waves, enough that it brought an earthquake in the entire area. Then suddenly the land on which the vice admirals were standing began to crack, and got separated from the the island and with a speed invisible to the naked eye of normal people, flew towards the reinforcement battleships of the marines, and then exploded, causing the entire battalion to sink in the ocean, along with everyone else.

*

And with that, unable to take this torture and trauma anymore, both his body and his mind gave way. He was feeling as if he was on death's door, a second time, but much worse than before. As if the gates of hell were open right in front of him, and he was being pushed inside there to suffer for the rest of eternity. With all these thoughts and emotions, and an intense fear of death, he heard some last words before finally falling unconscious