The Fated Duel

"Hey you. Lets make a bet. I will duel you one on one. If you win, we will leave here at once. If I win you will allow our entry here and will tell us everything about this place. Sounds good?"

"That does not seem to benefit me at all. I m going to drive you all out anyway"

"Seriously dude. I know you have been observing our fight all this time before you finally decided to attack us. You sure are strong but do you seriously think if we all decided to attack you at once you will be able to take us all on?" asked rimuru in a serious tone

"........"

"See? so it is a good offer for you right?"

"I see but let me ask you. This puts you in a severe disadvantage so what are you gaining from this?"

"Well if we decide to just kill you, we will be back to square 1. But with you we can know a lot of info. Info about these golems, this technique that allows you to bypass detection through haki, about this mysterious place, I want to know everything! And we mean no harm to this place. So we have a lot to gain from it too" assured rimuru.

"Alright then I agree to your conditions"

"Yosh. Lets get ready then. The rules are simple- get the opponent to surrender or render them incapable of fighting, but I give you permission to kill me as well so that you don't hold back. Do you agree?"

"Ho? is that your overconfidence or are you just underestimating me? Either way its fine with me as long as you don't complain after I kill you" 

"Right. Before we begin lets introduce ourselves. That is the general custom afterall. Hi my name is Rimuru Tempest. I m the captain of the pirate crew Star demon pirates."

"Is that your last request before dying? Alright then I will humor you. My name is Antak. I m the guardian of this island."

"Right Antak then lets begin!"

With that, the creature readied his claw-like fists and jumped at rimuru with super fast speed. Rimuru bent backwards to avoid getting cut by it, and then jumped sideways. The creature jumped again, and rimuru barely dodged it again, leading to the creature crashing with a rock ahead, crushing it to pieces. Suddenly he started throwing the broken pieces of rock towards rimuru, while moving in circles around him. Rimuru caught one of the rocks and dodged the rest, then threw that rock towards the trajectory Antak was running in. Antak dodged it and then suddenly with all his force hit the ground, leading to rising dust all over which blurred vision. 

Rimuru tried hard to look through the dust but couldn't see Antak. Then he tried detecting him through haki, but to no avail. It was as if his presence had completely vanished. Even the sounds of him moving were barely heard. Suddenly Antak appeared just behind rimuru, with his claws about to slice rimuru's neck, Rimuru instantly bent back, pulled out his sword, covered it with haki and clashed it with his claws. The vibrations from the clash roared through the area, almost clearing away all the dust. Antak then suddenly jumped back to make distance.

"Looks like you managed to learn future sight afterall, since I can't be detected by ordinary haki, the only way to avoid my attacks is to actually seeing them hit. And by the time you reacted to it, I guess you can see  up to about 3 seconds in the future"

"I m impressed you managed to asses my  power just from this little clash. You are really good" complimented rimuru.

"Ho I m just getting started. Lets see you deal with this" with that Antak opened his mouth and acted like blowing air towards rimuru from his mouth. Rimuru's head started to hurt just like before, but he instantly coated his ears with haki to avoid damage.

"Do you think the same trick is going to work twice on-" suddenly rimuru's blood started dripping from pores all over his body.

<Cover your entire body with haki> and rimuru instantly heeded ciel's advice, and the bleeding stopped.

'Augh I felt like my entire body is going to bleed at once! What the hell was that attack?' asked rimuru

<Individual Antak was emitting very high intensity sound waves that match the frequency of vibrating blood molecules flowing in your body causing extreme resonance with it, leading to your blood bursting in large amounts. The said technique is even capable to break rocks using mere water in an instant>

'Wow that's some extreme use of science! Is this guy an android or what? Now I want to know about him even more!' said rimuru excitedly.

"Ho? Now I m actually shocked you managed to find out about my attack and how to counter it instantly. Usually its game over for the target before they even know what hit them"

"Hehe lets just say its one of my skills" smiled rimuru.

Then suddenly Antak's arms split in two, with one half transforming to take shape of some kind of gun-like objects, and the other part a dangerous looking melee weapon and shield. Then he aimed it towards rimuru and started firing. Rimuru instantly reacted, started to move in zigzag while coming towards Antak, deflecting any bullets coming his way with his sword. Next moment he was 2 steps away from Antak and extended his sword forward. Antak blocked it with his shield. There was a slit in his shield, made wide enough that his sword can fit through. With his other arm's lower part which was turned into a sword, he inserted it into that slit from behind his shield, which managed to scratch rimuru's arm who was half in air clashing with the shield. Rimuru without paying heed to it, instantly covered his sword with haki and cut off one of  Antak's guns taking advantage of this opening. He then covered his fist with advanced ryou and punched his shield hard, resulting in it getting destroyed from the inside, and breaking apart, taking down one of Antak's arms along with it since it was basically a part of it. Antak instantly jumped back again. Now on one side was rimuru, with a bleeding arm, and Antak without an arm.

"So you can use advanced haki as well along with future sight. Looks like this is going to be a very tough fight"

"I m impressed by all your weapons and tricks as well. You are really a worthy opponent"

"Alright then looks like I will have to get serious"

Antak emitted a sound, and suddenly the remnant broken pieces of golems around started to float, and one by came came flying towards Antak, attaching to various parts of his body, completely changing his size and appearance. 

"Wait for real? A transformation! That's so cool!!" said rimuru excited.

'Ciel sensei looks like we will have to get serious too. Right?' 

<Understood master. Semi Auto battle mode on> 

Semi auto battle mode was a new feature developed by ciel, which was a downright improvement of the auto battle mode. In this, both ciel and Rimuru would be controlling the body together, instead of just ciel or rimuru. And since they were in perfect coordination now, being an inseparable better half of each other, the work was divided between the two accordingly, and this increased the performance of the mode 10 times better than just auto battle mode. Basically its as if both ciel and rimuru are fighting together as one.

"ALRIGHT THEN LET THE FINAL ROUND BEGIN!" /"ALRIGHT THEN LET THE FINAL ROUND BEGIN!"

said both in unison.

Author's note: Thx for reading. As always comment and upvote. Also make sure to read the previous important note if you somehow missed it.