Hell

*Knock knock knock knock*

"Who the hell is banging my door at 1 am in the night! Ugh" complained a middle aged woman as she got up from the bed to open the door. As soon as she was about to open it-

*Snap* 

Came the door flying forward, and slammed her against the wall with it.

"Oops! It broke"

"W-who are you. W-what do you want!" screamed the woman in fear.

"Hello there. We have come to know that you have taken good care of our fellow crewmate, so we have come to give you our thanks. Nice to meet you!" said Rimuru with a smile, leaking conqueror's haki just enough to keep her conscious.

*

"Ugh where am I? The last thing I remember was....... ah right. I casually took care of some trash trying to attack me, and went on shopping as usual. Then I went to some clothing shops, and then checked out the jewelry which seemed fascinating...."

*flashback*

"Would you like to try these on mam? These are the best kind of rainbow diamond necklace you will find here, in just an underwhelming price of 1 billion brists!"

"Ho? alright let me try that"

"Sure I will help you with it" and then the lady tied the necklace on Luminas's neck, and the next moment she felt weak.

"What the hell? Why am I feeling so weak?"

"Because that is made of sea prism stone" came a voice from a far corner of the store.

"The wha-" and the next moment the guy bashed her head in the ground very hard, which made her unconscious.

"Nice work. Lord Raitz will be pleased" said the guy to the lady, and then took Luminas away.

*flashback end*

"Tch those damn bastards! The moment I get out of here, will be the last day they would have ever felt alive!" cursed Luminas, unable to move due to sea prism stone cuffs.

*

"So that's what happened" explained the woman after being scared to death by their conqueror's haki.

*sigh* 

"Well that just shows we can never let our guard down anywhere" said Dagruel.

"Now then, where did  he take her again?" asked Rimuru

"Heaven's Path. That's where all the apostles live" 

"And where is that?"

"Let me explain you from the beginning. You see 20 years ago this city known as golden city was not as glamorous as you see it today. We were going through some hard times. And then suddenly he appeared"

"You mean the Ruler?"

"Yes. At that time, there were 3 islands, this Skyandr island, the Truen island, and the Goh island were connected together through a sky stream of reverse current. You may have seen one while on your way here"

"So that reverse waterfall like thing was a sky stream?"

"Yes that. So initially the three islands were connected together like a triangle, but then after the ruler came, that changed. He cut off the Goh island from the sky stream, and levitated it much higher up in the sky, and it is now called heaven. He then relocated the Truen island such that it was connected with 2 sky streams, and placed it in between heaven and Skyandr, and named it Heaven's Path. It is the intermediate that connects Heaven to Skyandr island. The Ruler lives in heaven, and his apostles live in the Heaven's path, and that is most likely where your comrade has been taken." explained the woman.

"So basically we need to get to one of the 2 sky streams, and raid this Heaven's Path right?" 

"Yes that is it. Though it will not be so easy. You see, the Heaven's path is not currently connected to the sky streams right now. It is only ever connected once a month when the apostles descent, and then it raises up again and disconnects."

"That's not a big deal. We can handle that. Lets go guys" said Rimuru, and they immediately came into action.

*

"Veldora you are up" 

With that, veldora picked up the ship from the edge of sky stream and flew up, till they reached Heaven's path. 

"Now then lets show them what happens when you mess with the stardom pirates. Guys get started"

"Lets show this Heaven what true Hell is"

"Kufufufu we have been waiting for this moment" laughed Diablo

"Yosh lets go" said Dagruel, and jumped off the ship unto the island. 

"Hey there! Who the hell are you and how did you get here!" shouted a young looking man wearing an armor.

Dagruel ignored him and just punched the ground, leading to massive boulders saperating from the ground, and floating around Dagruel.

"Intruders!" shouted the man and sounded something like an alarm and got ready to fight. The next moment he was intercepted by guy. "I will deal with you" 

Dagruel punched the repeatedly, leading to more and more boulders getting up in the air and floating.

"My turn" said Diablo, and then went on to create a giant ball of black flames swirling in the middle of the sky. Then Dagruel made a sign and all the floating started going in the black flame ball. 

"Now my turn" with that, veldora transformed into a dragon human hybrid, and summoned a storm. Then Diablo increased the intensity and size of the black flame ball even more, so much so that a part of the storm was seemingly converging inside the gigantic flame ball. Tornadoes started forming from inside the flame ball.

The next moment, the sight which unfolded was truly terrifying. Everywhere you see you will find multiple black flame tornadoes tornadoes , lightning, black meteors raining down and cresting havoc. The sky was pitch black, the tornadoes covered in black flames made the air everywhere dark, and meteors falling continuously from the black flame ball made the ground everywhere burn dark. It was pure darkness everywhere, with occasional flashes of lightning shining brilliantly, causing even more havoc and destruction. 

To sum up the situation in one word, it was 'hell'. A truly terrifying sight for anyone. And such was the reaction of the man in armor, who was unable to move at all and was just standing there in shock.

"3km in that direction" said Antak while pointing.

"Nice work everyone. Now lets go" said Rimuru, and they all jumped down from the ship, and starting walking towards Luminas.

Author's note: As always, share your thoughts in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.