Chapter 51: Go on. Do Something.

(Special shout out to @inkspill for making me my first Reader's Cover of Assassin's Secret! Check it out!)

(((Also, I'll dedicate this chapter to the person who finds me a suitable name for this chapter!! It has to be a certain phrase or sentence from this chapter! ^.^ Be creative, let your minds find something intriguing or suspicious.. or even plain funny (not that there might be something here...lol. Your call!). !)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to find him," I raced back home, intent on letting my parents know exactly what happened.

"Wait!" I heard Chase's footsteps getting louder as he gained pace, running next to me. "You don't know for sure if he's been taken by Jessica."

"Who else would've taken him?"

"Do you have any more enemies?"

"A ton," I replied. Only a few more yards and I'm home, "But it's obvious that it's Jessica who took him."

He stayed quiet until we reached my front door. I walked right through and headed towards my room, all the while yelling to my parents, "Your son has been kidnapped! In case you wanted to know!"

Once inside my room, I went to work, getting all of the necessary items I'll need for this private mission.

It's time I put a stop to that family's crazy antics once and for all.

"Chase, can you look under my bed? There should be some full magazines taped at the bottom of the bed frame." I said. I continued placing small knives into my waist belt and inside my ankle braces.

Suddenly, a loud crashing sound came from behind me. I swiveled around so fast, holding a knife on my left hand, ready to strike.

Son of a...

"Chase! What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed. Chase was standing in front of the underside of my bed.

"I couldn't reach them, so I had to flip it over. No biggie, I'll buy you a new one." he nonchalantly said.

"You're unbelievable! You even ruined the wall!" I said, inspecting the large hole the bed had made. Oh my gosh, my parents are gonna kill me.

"Like I said, don't worry about it. It's an easy fix," he placed the magazines on my outstretched hand, "You ready?" he asked. He took his phone out and started writing a bunch of texts. Hopefully he's arranging a whole assassin troupe together to help us out.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, as I left my room.

"Tony."

"...and?"

"And what?"

"Wait, that's it? You're just texting Tony? What about all the other assassins you brought with you? Are they going to help out?"

"No. They have other things to do," he said, "And anyway, I'm sure it's not even going to be a big deal. Most of their mafia members are dead anyway. What more harm can they do?"

"You need to stop being so cocky," I advised.

"It's not being cocky, it's-"

"Annie! What's going on? Where's John? And where did mom and dad go?" Alex came bounding down the stairs, catching Chase and I before we stepped out of the front door.

"I don't know where mom and dad are, but John just got his ass kidnapped by his girlfriend."

"We don't know that for sure, yet" Chase piped.