Chapter 54: My Name is Jane.

Dave Franco: Luke/Lucas

(((((A/N: Best title gets this chapter dedicated to them! Leave your ideas on the comments! [[Note: the title has to come from the story itself-- like a sentence, word, phrase, etc]])))))

~~~

Annie's POV

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Annie," Luke said. I could see fear still lingering in his eyes. Ever since the old couple left, I've had my gun pointed at him. One threatening move from him or his lackeys and I'll definitely shoot.

Maybe.

Honestly, thinking it over, I probably won't fatally shoot them with Jenny by my side. As much as I'm an assassin, I'm also a friend. 

And friends don't let friends see them kill people. 

"You're not me, though," I replied.

"Annie just shoot that son of a bitch!" Jenny suddenly shouted. 

... She basically gave me permission.

I clicked the safe of the gun off, and aimed it at him. His lackeys suddenly saw the dire situation they were in; some took out their guns while others took out knives. Knives are useless in a gun fight, unless they have perfect aim.

"There's no way you guys are coming out alive if you start shooting," said Luke, sporting a confident stance now that his lackeys brought out the weapons. 

"Wanna bet?" I smiled. In quick movements, I reached left side and grabbed the other gun I had stashed there, aiming it towards his lackeys. 

"Lucas, I'm going to shoot her if you don't do something about this!" yelled one of the lackeys. The others murmured in agreement. 

"Alright, alright!" he frantically said, sensing rebellion from them. He turned to me and said, "Okay, lets make a deal."

"No deal." I replied, even though I was curious to what he wants to say.

"Just hear him out, Annie," Jenny whispered to me. I could almost hear the fear in her voice. The lackeys must have frightened her.

I nodded at Luke, "If I don't like it, I'll shoot. You have 5 seconds."

Luke stuttered for a second before blurting out, "Come with us and you'll live!" he clapped his hands over his mouth.

I shot a bullet to the sky, making everyone jump. I warned him, didn't I?

"No deal," I repeated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny's POV

The one thing that kept bugging me was the fact that I still don't know how Luke found us. I made sure to cover all my tracks as best I could. There's no way he could've found out so easily. 

Annie and I were currently being corralled into the back seats of one of the SUV's, our hands were meticulously tied with rope. They confiscated both of Annie's guns, plus one more that was hidden on the side of her leg.

The plan is: they're going to escort Annie and I to Jessica's, and after that they'll let us do whatever we want. They'll even return Annie's guns back to her!

I'm glad Annie listened to my pleas and didn't start a fight. I have a feeling one of us would've died if she did. She's stronger than I thought. Or perhaps she knows something I don't.

The doors closed behind us, Luke sat on the passenger side while one of his lackeys drove.

"So, how are you guys?" began Luke.