Author's Note and Q & A!

If I could kick myself, I would do it a million times. A quadrillion times.

I'm so sorry for neglecting this story! It wasn't my intention to do it, and I don't want to start off this letter by giving excuses so instead I'll start off with what I really want to say:

THANK YOU.

Thank you for sticking with this story. Thank you for sending me messages (and I read every single one of them today!) to ask about the story. Thank you for not giving up (even though I would have as a reader TT). Thank you for your kind words of inspiration. Thank you for being patient and loyal to this story. Thank you for your continuous support. (I'm starting to tear up, but you guys deserve these tears of happiness and gratitude so I'll let them flow). <3

I didn't know how much of a mess I left behind by not finishing this book. These two years passed by so fast, I don't remember much of it... which is a really bad thing! Life is meant to be lived and to make memories- HAPPY memories! I'm still learning (heh) to stop being so stressed about work and school, so bear with me... please!

Now for the whining... skip if you're over this, I won't be mad!

- I'm tired of working a 9 to 5 (or in my case a 4pm to 2:30am) job every day and have to fill in my free time with school work.
- I'm tired of having to work a job that's not in my major (even though it's not a bad job) and kill myself just to get those last few overtime hours in.
- I'm tired of taking online classes instead of actually being in class (-money problems here TT)
- I dislike my current state of mind (stress, worry, anxiety, wash and repeat... stress, worry, anxiety, etc.)

... and the list goes on, but I'll stop.

Now, some of you may now what my major is (I think I told a couple of you by message or comment), but if you don't well here it is: Movie and Television Production with an emphasis on Screenwriting.

Why is this important, you may ask?

Well, I just want to emphasize how my writing may have (I hope) gotten better! Meaning, I have a binder and a few notebooks full of ideas I plan on making into stories!!

I'd like to say that my writing has improved, and someday I'll go back to this story and polish it up really deeply ... it needs it.

What about Assassin's Secret?

Glad you asked! I have a whole notebook (and a half) dedicated to Annelise and her world! Lierally! I'm piecing together everything I want to happen (past and present... oooh mysterious!) so I can comfortably write out what will happen without having brain farts.

But is this current story donezo?

No. In fact, I plan on continuing this story a bit further. So disregard all the warning signs I had posted on the previous chapters about it finishing soon. I think perhaps 7-10 more chapters? Not sure yet, but it's quite a bit ;)

Now on to the important part!

What are the scheduled updating hours you mentioned? When will there be updates?

I don't know. Lol.

Just kidding. Sort of. I could tell you the hours I will be working on the chapters :

Mondays from 10am to 3pm.

Tuesdays from 10am to 3pm

Saturdays from 12pm to 3pm

....and that's it.

It honestly is quite a lot of hours considering I have to balance out my work hours and school hours. I love you guys.

And I owe you faithful followers so much!

<3

Well this concludes this long letter!

THANK YOU AGAIN. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

(((Any A.R.M.Y.s out there? Watch my sister's video from our last trip to their concert! https://youtu.be/jDa9E1haddg ♡♡ )))

If you read this whole letter go ahead and comment Bottomless Fries... I'll give y'all a shout out on my next update!

I love bottomless fries, therefore I love you.