Half of everything

Kahina's POV

Valeria's goons put me in a fancy bedroom. She wasn't there but they informed me she would be with me shortly. They didn't remove my cuffs because they are scared of me. How can they be scared of a helpless little human?

My worry was on what was happening to Alexander this very second or what will happen. I've gotten attached to him more than the others because he was always making sure I was okay and finding ways to entertain me. He's here because of me to. I hate that I'll be the cause of his death. He doesn't deserve any of this.

"Oh don't worry darling, I told them to make his death quicker. As long as he doesn't resist." Valeria says entering the room.

She was now changed to a baby blue dress and heels. Really? From scary boss lady to sweet blonde rich mother. Freaky.

"Let me guess, you read my mind also?" I say with annoyance.

"Oh I wish. Rowan is the only one blessed with that gift. Which is why we are here. It has come to my attention your sister is mated with the Prince, would you by any chance be mated to one of them too?" She's trying to find out if I'm mated to Rowan or not.

"Even if I was, what makes you think I'd tell you?" I ask looking at her straight in the eyes. She seemed annoyed but tried hiding it.

"Why don't you boys remove her chains would you? Maybe she can use her mouth in a better way." She tells or rather orders the two men behind me.

They look at each other then back at her but they don't move. They really do fear me. I chuckled to myself at their cowardice. How could they face royals if they are scared of me?

"Trust me she can't do much of anything. Now let me not ask again." Her voice was demanding showing her irritation. The two men come up to me to remove my chains.

"You know, I mean you no harm but you are very much testing my patience. Your feistiness is definitely like mine." She starts to speak whilst the men remove my restraints.

"What exactly do you want from me? Or let me guess you thought you were taking Reinette?" It would only make sense since she's the one she knows is mated to a Prince.

"If I wanted her, I would've taken her. I wanted you Kahina, the strong minded one. Would you like to know why?" She gives me a smirk and a very creepy evil look.

"Please, enlighten me." I lay back and cross my arms waiting for her to speak. It doesn't matter if I want to know or not because she's gonna tell me anyways.

"Ian, bring me the witches and the doctor please." She orders.

The guy I now know to be Ian starts moving from next to me and heads for the door. My eyes move from the door to Valerie.

"What are the witches and doctors for?" I ask feeling skeptical of her.

"How do you think my son's and daughters are born? Out of matings? Please, those are just mere harmless hybrids." She says getting on her feet.

She elegantly walks to the mini table with wine and fruit.

"Grapes? They're nice." I don't reply to her offer. "Suit yourself."

"So are you going to try and turn me into one of your puppets?" I ask.

"You're part human Kahina, meaning you can't be in anybody's command. I mean I could turn you but if you're mated to a royal then your blood will be lethal . I will turn you into a tribrid, oh those are hardest to tame. That can be useful." She looked proud of herself.

"So you're going to turn your own daughter to something like that?" I ask.

"No, you are. The doctor will simply put blood of a vampire and a wolf in your system. The witches well... you will see for yourself." She says.