Scylla

Kahina's POV

I have never been so frightened in my life. Wait, I have. On that day Henry had my sister in his arms and Jordan looking like a literal zombie in a ball in front of -my now crazy obsession of a charming king- Rowan and his loyal vampire subjects baring their fangs at them.

My good mood was washed away as I felt something was wrong and oddly enough I just knew it was my sister even though I was on another in our wing of the castle, attempting to leave so I can go meet up with Xander. My short legs ran to get to my sister only to see everyone in their room again, déjà vu hit me when I saw them. Last time I was here with everyone else, my sister flinched away from me in fear.

That very memory took over when Henry growled at me and I couldn't help growl back. This thing inside me demanded dominance of which is why my growl was louder. I did it without even thinking, it was as if my actions weren't my own but I completely agreed with them.

My heart ached when again she buried her shivering body on Henry and not me. I don't know what Esmeray did but I was glad she got her to wake up. The horrific image of her having no irises but only blank white eyes that held no life haunted me.

I decided to stay with Rowan after that as nothing they said made sense until Esmeray spoke again. Her voice showed no emotion nor was it impolite. She was only being informative as she told us she had powers. My sister's sudden agreement and her announcing that she saw some sort of foreign Royals.

Right now we were seated in their meeting room. We are not that many but we couldn't all stay in their bedroom as Reinette felt she had to inform us of what she saw. The rest of what she saw.

"Tell us what is it that is so important, Nette." Elsa says. She told me to call her Elsa, also I have spent some time with her that she had started calling us by the nicknames we gave each other, Rowan is so unlike his mother in so many ways. She's bubbly and he's not. She and Alexei joined us this time. I wonder what Alexei usually does with his life, he's hardly present unless he's with Auri.

"I'm not sure how I know these people weren't from here. I'm not sure how many they are but I do know one of them is somehow banned to be in our world." She started saying.

"Maybe if you can give us a clearer description we could find out something about them." Esmeray suggests.

"Well, I can say that they were like a pack, a pack of leading royals. Lycans, werewolves, vampires and Faes. All royals. One in particular is not either, her energy was frightening and unknown but it was more dangerous than all of them." She says. Leading Royals are like Kings and Queens, they can't possibly just leave their kingdoms can they?

"Is it in anyway related to Valerie?" Rowan asks for the first time. He and Henry had been very quiet.

"I'm not sure. I think it's not something that will happen as soon as Valerie." Everyone goes silent at that, we were not sure what to say. It was as if everyone was thinking and trying to figure this sudden scary news.

"Wait!" Reinette exclaims gaining our attention once again. "One of the Faes spoke about..." She kept snapping her fingers trying to remember. She would do that when she wants me to finish a sentence she can't remember and I have to guess. I didn't know what to said as she looked at me with the same expectation.

"How would I know?" I say dumbly shrugging.

"Yes! Scylla!" As soon as she exclaimed, the energy in the whole room was now icy. Not chilly, icy. For the first time I could feel fear from Rowan, what am I missing?

"Impossible." Henry says looking at Reinette in disbelief.

"Trebuia să fie un zvon." Rowan's voice boomed in the quiet room. He spoke in an unfamiliar language. Both me and Reinette showed confusion.

"Nu orice zvon nu conține adevăr, Rowan." Elsa replies. Her voice was laced with formality and I could also feel she was on the edge.

"Dar regalii străini, ce au de-a face cu asta?" Henry was the one to speak this time.

"Se li tieni all'oscuro, Kahina alla fine parlerà." Freya was the one to speak this time.

I may not know the other language Rowan, Elsa and Henry spoke in but I do know a bit of Italian. That is what Freya was speaking. I know she said something about me speaking up so I decided not to. I am very interested in their now foreign conversation.

"Ea va crapa în curând." Xander replies and his words had a bit of amusement.

"Opreste asta! Aceasta este o chestiune serioasă." Auriela held anger as she'd now spoke.

I hoped my irritation was visible considering I didn't like how they were putting us in the dark. I wasn't going to be the one to speak this time and stop them.

"Your silence is deafening mate. I hope you're not coming up with a new batch of insults." Rowan says as he pulls me closer than him but I do not reply, I do not look at him either. I have nothing to say.

"We are sorry, sweethearts but we were just shocked." Elsa says.

"Good, I didn't understand anything you were all saying." Alexei speaks for the first time.

"I thought you were studying Romanian. I told you you have to know what it means." Auriela says.

"Love, it took me a while to know English. Chinese is all I've ever known." He defends. He did mention he was Asian but he didn't mention which part of Asia was he from. He does not look Asian at all but then again, after what they did to humans. No one can tell where anyone is from anymore if we don't speak about origins.

"Okay we're done with languages, meanwhile we still have an issue at hand?" Esmeray says gaining their attention.

"Oh right, Scylla is a nymph. Not from our world but another. She rains terror because she wants to regain her body, she's a spirit and can jump from different worlds in that spirit. It was rumoured that she would come back by reuniting the fate-made twins. As you know it's not possible to reunite people from different worlds, but the universe has a way of putting a person where they should be no matter how much you run away from your fate. The rumoured prophecy could be true, Scylla might take her body. We are not sure what she really wants." She explained.

I was so shocked my mind was running a marathon. What are fate-made twins? How are they fate-made of from different worlds? How the hell is there a different world anyway?

"The royals, are they on our side?" I asked gaining everyone's attention.

"I can't really tell. I could only hear one word from them." Reinette says.

"How are they even connected to this anyway? How are we connected to this?" Xander questions.

"Most importantly, how will Rowan handle another Vampire King in the same world?" Henry for the first time seemed to have amusement in his voice.

They held amusement and did not feel an actual threat with this. Meanwhile the weather outside was now pouring with some wind showing that my feelings weren't even sure which feeling I felt. I didn't know what to say, i hadn't even learned how to fully control my powers and now another threat comes up. I'm not even done with the recent one. How perfect.

My thoughts increased my anger and in less than a minute I saw myself walking out like a zombie drawn to a life force, I didn't know where I was going but I was walking. This is just perfect.

....................................................................................

Hey guys! Here's a chapter for you! Don't forget, boom 2 coming soon stay tuned.