Piper's Tale #2

Piper age 5
Piper never really notice that her parents neglected her.She normally thought this was how all parents treated their kids. being to young to feel the affects of her parents. she even then didn't have any friends, her parents really never allowed her to hang out with one person for too long. one day after walking home from kindergarten, by herself. she was bringing her new friend over. She had never brought a friend over before, she hoped her mom was okay with it. "mommy I'm home!!" Piper called when we stepped in the house. she found her mother asleep on the couch. She shook her awake, her small blonde friend standing behind her. "Piper!!" she screeched at me. " Im sorry, but wanted you to meet my new friend, this is Amber." I stated pushing my new friend up next to me. She was very shy. Amber waved a bit at Piper's mom. Piper smiled thinking she could stay. But before she could lead Amber to her room her mom slapped her hard across the face. Tears welled up in Pipers eyes on contact, this happens a lot but never in front of somebody. Amber cried and called her Mom to come get her.
The next day at school, Piper tried to talk to Amber. "I'm sorry, mommy usually dose not hit me with people around." "Mommy's are not supposed to hit their kids!" Amber yelled. "Your Mommy never hit you?" piper asked shocked by this news. "never." Amber stated. there was a long pause between the 5 year olds. "My mommy says i can't talk to you." Amber stated finally. "But your my friend!" Piper cried. "I'm sorry." Amber said getting up and walking away from Piper. She never spoke to Amber again. Piper left that conversation with a new feeling. fear,shock, and something else she could not describe. Piper knew something was wrong. And it had made her friend leave her.